Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the Snowspeeder from Dorkside. At least I don't have to buy two because I don't care about Black Series standard packaging.

The cockpit glass might look better if some ice weathering is added to it.

I think it's time for me to give up the dream of a 1/6 Snowspeeder. It's too big and the details are too sharp for custom folks to make in large numbers at a reasonable price it seems. Plus nobody will ever make 1/6 Dak. From what I have seen in the review videos out there the BS Snowspeeder looks pretty cool. I'm just going to buy it and hopefully be happy.

HT too busy building an ugly 12 inch scale Jedi starfighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HT too busy building an ugly 12 inch scale Jedi starfighter.

HT is never going to make large 1/6 scale spaceships unless it's for conventions/Howard.

Howard: "how much is that 1/6 AT AT going to cost to make?"

Employee: "about $200,000k"

Howard: "raise the price of Bespin Han by fifty bucks!"

Sideshow Collectibles: How many of those ST characters are still sitting in our warehouses.

Employee: Too many!

Sideshow: Tell Howard to raise Gonk another $100!

Last edited:
If you really hate the milky windows you could just take a cue from ILM and cut out the “glass” parts. None of the studio models actually had anything in the window frames. They were just empty holes.

Got the AotC Anakin today and found he's missing the cloth skirt part of the tunic, and while few in hand pics atm I did see a boxed pic with it missing also so thinking it may be a run error. May just end up making my own replacement.

IMG_20200625_175217_994.jpg

If you really hate the milky windows you could just take a cue from ILM and cut out the ?glass? parts. None of the studio models actually had anything in the window frames. They were just empty holes.

I guess if you?re brave you could cut them out, and even set some acrylic in there, as the frame is slightly raised from the glass anyway.

Milky cockpit was obviously done to mimic snow dirt but it blocks view of the occupants

I had a feeling the rear landing gear being attached to the actual door would fold under the weight.

https://youtu.be/wl9n6D-TATk

Last edited:
It is not worth what they are asking, not at all. I'm glad I've seen it though. I'll definitely stick to the Bandai model kit when I come to buy a Snowspeeder.

It is not worth what they are asking, not at all. I'm glad I've seen it though. I'll definitely stick to the Bandai model kit when I come to buy a Snowspeeder.

At only three times the price of an ESB probe droid, I’d say, on the contrary, that it’s very much worth it.

At only three times the price of an ESB probe droid, I?d say, on the contrary, that it?s very much worth it.

Agreed. It?s a big old chunk of plastic and feels solid in hand. Looks superb, despite the milky windows (you can still see the figs inside). No regrets here.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Definitely a must buy totally worth the price if you don?t own that please don?t call yourself a SW fan lol

I usually post in 1/6th, but finally found myself a decent Han (SH Figuarts) to go with my 1/12 Falcon Ramp build.
Not got him in hand yet as he's on route from Japan

Ramp 07.jpg

Ramp_02.jpg

Ramp_01.jpg

Ramp_03.jpg

Ramp 05.jpg

Ramp 06.jpg

Back