Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cardboard Galaxy sent me some Death Star Wall panels to check out. Aside from being made from card stock, it's pretty close (size and color wise) to Space Walls and even offers some wall panels GTP doesn't make. Gonna try mixing and matching them when I get a chance to see how well they combine.

OXTbNC0.jpg

XSbLYV4.jpg

That's awesome.

Hey a question for the the new Jedi Luke owners. Is the grey vest removable to make Luke the Death Star battle version?

When u bite the bullet and pay ebay prices for the ex:crying:crying:crying, but are happy about it later:cool:

Mandalorianfigs_black.jpg

To me the MCU Hasbro stuff was like, stuff to put on the desk for fun. But THESE are goin' into the CABINET under the glass. For what they are IMO impressive detail and paint. These are toys? My few MCU Hasbros are, maybe, but these Mando figs are awesome:clap.

Waiting on Cara and baby. Not wild about shelling out more for upmarket prices but will be picking up more at retail when released (I mean the regular version since supposedly carbonized was limited and heavy gunner is sold out at BB).

PS. whatever anyone else thinks IMO the Jawas are too cute I need more. Now I just gotta pick up a cloth cape for Mando tho I think the soft plastic effect is pretty good - tho like everyone the peg hole for the rifle in back is too shallow. Whatever. Only complaint is plain shoes???

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Yeah rifle hole was a pain I stopped counting all the drops to the floor lol

One can never have enough JAWAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starkiller would be awesome - especially with a photoreal Sam Witwer head. :drool

I'd be tempted to get anything they'd make from Force Unleashed.

I really hope Finn gets a new Black Series figure next year, it?s long overdue

Are there any Finn heads that would fit on a Lando figure? (6 inch)

Back