Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just hope for ROTJ 40th Hasbro gives us another vintage gold leader YWing and also a BWing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Kinda made my own farmboy Luke figure
cc43f40a3f139928e1faff0fe685a5eb.jpg

I just hope for ROTJ 40th Hasbro gives us another vintage gold leader YWing and also a BWing.

I want them to do more ships. Why have Luke, Wedge, and Poe in their pilot outfits if you dont have X-wings to put them in?

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I want them to do more ships. Why have Luke, Wedge, and Poe in their pilot outfits if you dont have X-wings to put them in?

Well definitely more 3.75? ships upgraded with new sculpt and paints but not 1/12 too big lol

I still have my 2007 TRU exclusive 30th anniversary ANH Gold Squadron Y Wing unopened sitting under my bed.

One day I will open it lol.

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Well definitely more 3.75? ships upgraded with new sculpt and paints but not 1/12 too big lol

I still have my 2007 TRU exclusive 30th anniversary ANH Gold Squadron Y Wing unopened sitting under my bed.

One day I will open it lol.

They did a First Order TIE-fighter

Can anyone recomend a U.S based online store that I can purchase Black Series figures from? I upuntil today was using BBTS but unfornatly have decided to part ways with them after receiving figures with damaged packaging they refuse to accpet as a return.

Can anyone recomend a U.S based online store that I can purchase Black Series figures from? I upuntil today was using BBTS but unfornatly have decided to part ways with them after receiving figures with damaged packaging they refuse to accpet as a return.

Did you pay for "collector grade?"

Since the figures I ordered came out 2 years ago I only has the standrad option, one of the figures arrived with a damged bubble and also had and a Japanese price sticker on the front and a big takara sticker on the back. After emailing pictures and several emails explaining my issue they told me they don't carry figures with stickers like that and the figure didn't come from them and refused my return.

Anyone Know how durable the face printing tech is.

Can it hold up to mild wiping with a damp cloth when dusting.

Anyone Know how durable the face printing tech is.

Can it hold up to mild wiping with a damp cloth when dusting.

I think so. I had some printing on my Padme that was out of the way and not even rubbing alcohol would take it off. I had to lightly scrape it off.

But why not just use a Swiffer and an air duster? Unless you've gotten a winter wilderness level of dust piled on your figures I don't see why you'd need to wet dust?

I boiled two Luke figures to make this and neither of their faces came off. It was a good 90 seconds in boiling hot water too.

BAC46414-B1F6-4E76-B465-F724E5052F01.jpeg
9E0463B5-5291-4D1D-8E53-0D145376E64F.jpeg

It?ll be fine Jye.

I think so. I had some printing on my Padme that was out of the way and not even rubbing alcohol would take it off. I had to lightly scrape it off.

But why not just use a Swiffer and an air duster? Unless you've gotten a winter wilderness level of dust piled on your figures I don't see why you'd need to wet dust?

My neighbor is in the process of a large home construction job and I forgot that I left the window open in the room next to my collection room and quite a bit of fine white concrete dust blew into both of my rooms and covered most of my collectibles. :gah:

FML

I?ve been cleaning my collectibles all freaking day I own quite a-lot my back is killing me lol

So yeah I needed to do a ton of swiffer then wet wiping today.

I finished cleaning but now everything needs to be placed back :thud:

I boiled two Luke figures to make this and neither of their faces came off. It was a good 90 seconds in boiling hot water too.

View attachment 477122
View attachment 477123

It?ll be fine Jye.

Yup they all held up to my abuse lol

Thanks D

Last edited:
Beside BBTS, pretty much the one and only option in the US for overseas collectors if you are looking for fair pricing and reasonnable shipping fees.

I mainly use amazon and eBay. I don?t trust other sites

44b721e875b247d93daaa75d89b89485.jpg

Found a 1/12 wired cape on amazon for kylo

I mainly use amazon and eBay. I don?t trust other sites

Amazon is just not an option in my part of the world. Amazon France Star Wars selection is lackluster to say the least and marketplace/third party sellers gotta all be mad men looking at their prices. Ebay have a much larger selection but since most sellers are now using their international shipping/customs service, they tend to be more expensive than professionnal etailers.

Amazon is just not an option in my part of the world. Amazon France Star Wars selection is lackluster to say the least and marketplace/third party sellers gotta all be mad men looking at their prices. Ebay have a much larger selection but since most sellers are now using their international shipping/customs service, they tend to be more expensive than professionnal etailers.

People shouldn’t use amazon anyways because they have single handedly destroyed local businesses and have a deep monopoly on everything. Jus my two cents. Find other options to get stuff because one day they’ll be slapping barcodes on your heads

I forget that not everyone on here is in the US

Back