Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Man this guy's existence must have been seriously kept under wraps. Impressively so. I wonder if all these companies basically found out when we did or were only privy to is slightly beforehand.

Considering that TROS's full story plot has leaked apparently, the fact they'd kept Yoddler under wraps so long is awesome.

Almost everything Hasbro showed were renders, so I don't really think they had much advance knowledge.

Stupid that he doesn't include the floating baby carriage, but the render looks good I think. I really hope his robe is sculpted and not soft goods, that would be an unnecessary mess.

All these baby Yoda announcements by Hasbro today, I'm sad to see there's nothing for TVC.

Well, here we go. Also, whoever was planning on buying the Mandalorian on ebay for $50 and up, gets to pre-order him for retail now.

Yep. I PO?d both Mando & the child black series and the 7.5? plush with the frog and soup. Not bad work

Yep. I PO?d both Mando & the child black series and the 7.5? plush with the frog and soup. Not bad work

Just ordered the 7.5 inch child.
Eyes are not round enough, so likeness is a bit off. The black series likeness is almost spot on, but at 1.5 inches I will pass.

Man this guy's existence must have been seriously kept under wraps. Impressively so. I wonder if all these companies basically found out when we did or were only privy to is slightly beforehand.

Considering that TROS's full story plot has leaked apparently, the fact they'd kept Yoddler under wraps so long is awesome.

Dont believe that for a second, its just a bunch of click bait Youtube whiners who read basically a fan fiction someone wrote up anonymously

Also does anyone know official height for the Child? 1.2" seems a bit too big for a figure, he appears closer to porg size in the show, very small

Just ordered the 7.5 inch child.
Eyes are not round enough, so likeness is a bit off. The black series likeness is almost spot on, but at 1.5 inches I will pass.

Yeah I ordered that one too, the 7.5. Looks pretty good for the most part

Dont believe that for a second, its just a bunch of click bait Youtube whiners who read basically a fan fiction someone wrote up anonymously

Also does anyone know official height for the Child? 1.2" seems a bit too big for a figure, he appears closer to porg size in the show, very small

If Mando is 6 inches and 6 feet tall, that makes the child about 15 inches scaled up. That feels close to me. I was thinking a 1:1 child would be about 18 inches, give or take...

Furball

dhbFOMY.jpg

I dunno, alot of the leaks line up with what has now started to show in the new trailers. By now it probably depends more on if one actually likes what the leaks are revealing rather than if they're true or not.

Well, here we go. Also, whoever was planning on buying the Mandalorian on ebay for $50 and up, gets to pre-order him for retail now.

Cool. I did bite it and pick up the carbonized on the 'bay tho. Snoozed and lost.:banghead

Not sure which Baby I want tho. Unfortunately I will probably want all of 'em:lol

Hey thanks for posting the pre-order link j97e1!
I went and pre-ordered Mando and BS Child. Wonder if the BS Child would look a bit odd next to the upcoming HT Mando?

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

TFA dropped the ball big time by not making Bala-Tik irish instead of scottish.

It would?ve been a nice call back to the original irish actor who played Jabba who actually died only 1 month after the release of TPM.

Was Bala-Tik connected to Jabba?

I love TFA, but i cringe every time that weegie starts talking.
Takes me out of the moment every time, lol.

Cardboard Galaxy sent me some Death Star Wall panels to check out. Aside from being made from card stock, it's pretty close (size and color wise) to Space Walls and even offers some wall panels GTP doesn't make. Gonna try mixing and matching them when I get a chance to see how well they combine.

OXTbNC0.jpg

XSbLYV4.jpg

Those look great! Been eyeing them as I need some SWs themed backdrops. Where?d you get the barrels and what did you use for the floor and ceiling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! The floor is black acrylic and the ceiling is clear acrylic that was painted

giphy.gif

Back