Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a world outside America..

I thought my last comment would've shocked at least one person here in the last three hours. :lol

LIAR!
_1289467440.jpg

In all seriousness, if it can be shipped and still save you money, I can buy any of them here at 19.99 a piece and ship them to you. Thats assuming you dirty non Americans have a postal system. :lol

Oh dude.. you were going so well till that last bit. :lol

Carrier pigeon will do fine. :wink1:

:lol

Seriously though. I'd have no problem helping you out if I could get you anything on the cheap, just so you know. Paying 140 for each series would suck some serious *****. :cuss

Would it not be more economical to ship things Via Kangaroo?

I mean, they already have built-in storage compartments, and I hear they care brutal when it comes todefending themselves.

For those that like soft goods :monkey1

$(KGrHqV,!rMFJCQkwozSBS(8zbHNyQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16V,!)UFIb8vN7pwBS(8ztbmtg~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!lcFJ(+i8MLCBS(87cr9iQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!lQFJ!WSu!PZBS(80iFob!~~60_57.JPG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Seri...9738?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item27d8c0aa6a

Not a bad price if you're into that sort of thing. What do I think of these? :monkey4

Is Hasbro capable of more? Apparently not since they're opting not to bother with robes for RotS Obi-Wan. The Maul method doesn't work for Jedi because their tunics' and robes' sleeves don't match....

I really am hoping for a plastic ANH Leia and ANH Obi-Wan :pray:

hopefully wave 3 consists of 2 Stormtroopers,Luke,Obi-wan...save Anakin for the next wave

while I prefer NONE,there should be only one prequel character per wave

hopefully wave 3 consists of 2 Stormtroopers,Luke,Obi-wan...save Anakin for the next wave

while I prefer NONE,there should be only one prequel character per wave

I don't like the PT. I just won't buy those figures. Why deny fans the chance to have iconic characters in this scale? Maul looks great and he was tempting. But while I think $20 is a reasonable price for the product, it's still expensive. I don't want to spend that money on a character from a movie I don't like. Makes no sense to me.

I see every prequel character as a chance to let my bank account take a breather from the action. The next two waves are supposedly a 50:50 split. I see nothing wrong with that seeing as wave 2 (and possibly future waves) were 100% OT figures. I also have no problem with PT characters so long as those prequel characters actually move off shelves. The four they picked are popular characters and pair well together (Obi vs Anakin/Mace vs Jango). I don't see it being a problem.

I don't like the PT. I just won't buy those figures. Why deny fans the chance to have iconic characters in this scale? Maul looks great and he was tempting. But while I think $20 is a reasonable price for the product, it's still expensive. I don't want to spend that money on a character from a movie I don't like. Makes no sense to me.

I see every prequel character as a chance to let my bank account take a breather from the action. The next two waves are supposedly a 50:50 split. I see nothing wrong with that seeing as wave 2 (and possibly future waves) were 100% OT figures. I also have no problem with PT characters so long as those prequel characters actually move off shelves. The four they picked are popular characters and pair well together (Obi vs Anakin/Mace vs Jango). I don't see it being a problem.

As I said, I prefer NO prequel characters

UPDATE-thanks to my web search skills

The Black Series 6" upcoming

SW 6" EP 4 CHEWBACCA

SW 6" TIE PILOT

SW 6" EP 5 C-3P0

SW 6" EP II CLONE TROOPER

SW 6" EP 5 DARTH VADER

SW 6" EP 6 LUKE JEDI

SW 6" JAWAS

SW 6" SANDTROOPERS (Multiple Listings)

SW BLACK SERIES 6INCH DELUXE AST (?)

SW BLACK SERIES 6INCH JABBA THE HUTT

SW BLACK SERIES 6INCH SPEEDER BIKE

:horror
WOW! All those? I already went crazy with the 3 3/4" line the last 10 years, but these are so much better! I'm very excited to see how Chewy, Vader, and C-3P0 turn out! WOW!! :thud:

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

null_zps3e76784a.jpg

No goofy color thing on Han's wrists/hands here. Digging these figures.

Was Boba Fett really that tall? For some reason I always thought he was short.

UPDATE-thanks to my web search skills

The Black Series 6" upcoming

SW 6" EP 4 CHEWBACCA

SW 6" TIE PILOT

SW 6" EP 5 C-3P0

SW 6" EP II CLONE TROOPER

SW 6" EP 5 DARTH VADER

SW 6" EP 6 LUKE JEDI

SW 6" JAWAS

SW 6" SANDTROOPERS (Multiple Listings)

SW BLACK SERIES 6INCH DELUXE AST (?)

SW BLACK SERIES 6INCH JABBA THE HUTT