Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brawl

16v8doE.jpg

So I've been on a Clone Troopers spending spree this week. Picked up Rex, Bly, and Gree from my local shop this week. It's killing me that Wolfe is pushing $100 and more. They had him too but I can't see paying roughly half of a Hot Toys figure for a BS figure. :gah:

I hope not. They just need to redo him with a new unmasked head anyway. Make new ‘deluxe’ fan channel versions of him and Rex with both their v1 and v2 helmets and face printing and everyone will eat them up. Heck, do that with Wolffe too.

If the archive figures just new paint now, Qui Gon was the one that could have benefited the most. Ahsoka was a wasted slot since she was already getting made prior to that vote. Obi-wan needs to utilize the Walgreens head instead of the original. The 501st needs the troop builder treatment on Hasbro Pulse. Greedo could use a rerelease but i don’t think a printing would improve him much.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I guarantee Cody won that contest by a mile. I wonder if he'd use the new Clone body.

Ahsoka was a lost leader because they clearly had planned to rerelease all the rebels anyway.

Slave Leia needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. No paintwork or translucent plastic will make her look like a good figure.

Qui-Gon is probably best deserving of an improved release.

When is that winner supposed to be announced anyway? Seems like we’re getting close to what should have been SDCC territory so I’m expecting announcements and exclusives to happen any time now.

Why did Luke's snow speeder have a grey stripe when all the other's had red? To me, the red stripe is part of the signature look of a snow speeder.

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Snowspeeder looks outstanding. I don't have space for it, but if I actively collected Black Series that'd be a must-have.

Yeah that looks superb. Do we know if they?re going to do an X-Wing? Can?t find anything on Google.

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Haven't heard anything about it. A 6-inch scale X-Wing would be HUGE.

I?m surprised that didn?t come before the Snow speeder. Fingers crossed for a future announcement!

Back