Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Not once during ROTS do I ever believe Ashoka ever existed in that world lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of things are omitted from ROTS like Han Solo, Thrawn, Ewoks, Hoth, etc but they exist in the galaxy all the same. ;D

I mean, as much as I hate TROS, the movie did explain this.

Did they though? It threw up some possible ideas but nothing is made clear as to how he survived, or if he was a clone or not and if he was a clone why was he damaged?

My point was more tongue in cheek that him being shoehorned into a third act of a trilogy as the main villain is harder to take than a side character that existed between two films and was never meant to have an impact on the main storyline.

Maybe we?ll get the George Lucas cut some day where he awkwardly dubs in Anakin name dropping Ahsoka.

Edit: Also with a crappy and out of place CG rendition of her standing silently in the background in several scenes.

That all sounds good to me - although giving her a tail just so Anakin could walk over it is the questionable only part of that inclusion.

It’s probably only inevitable they mess around some more with the prequels. The CGI Yoda replacement in TPM was a great call. I’d throw grievous in AotC to make his sudden appearance less jarring.

Not once during ROTS do I ever believe Ashoka ever existed in that world lol

Not once during TFA and TLJ did I ever believe Palpatine still existed in that world.

I still won't believe that a depressed Luke that wants to be isolated on some island so he can slowly die by sucking off unhealthy animal milk exists in that world...

I still won't believe that a depressed Luke that wants to be isolated on some island so he can slowly die by sucking off unhealthy animal milk exists in that world...

Do you have some scientific research data that shows the milk as being unhealthy...?

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Thanks man. Dude what the hell is with this year? Let me guess 3rd quarter 2020 nuclear war, 4th quarter sun goes supernova. :cuckoo:

Don?t forget 2021 has Eternals it just keeps going....yikes!

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Thanks man. Dude what the hell is with this year? Let me guess 3rd quarter 2020 nuclear war, 4th quarter sun goes supernova. :cuckoo:

Meteor strike and Alien invasion perhaps. Hah, imagine if Aliens invaded and were somehow unaware that an extinction level asteroid was about to hit. Doh!

It really does doesn't it. :lol

I remember thinking "HEY now... :horror ... "

- Clone trooper running by *on fire* screaming in agony.

- Panicked troopers without helmets screaming their last breath as they get sucked into the vacuum of space after *watching a droid cut their disabled craft open*.

Those stand out but the list goes on ...

I remember thinking "HEY now... :horror ... "

- Clone trooper running by *on fire* screaming in agony.

- Panicked troopers without helmets screaming their last breath as they get sucked into the vacuum of space after *watching a droid cut their disabled craft open*.

Those stand out but the list goes on ...

Juxtaposed with an entire Ahsoka-focused episode based off the tortoise and the hare.

:lol

Back