Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the full ESB wave on the Kenner card backs at Target yesterday. They looked *very* nice in person. I was tempted to grab them all but then noticed that the card art for Bespin Luke was just a Brian Rood painting carefully drawn to match the original photo and that was a dealbreaker for me.

Anyone know why Hasbro does this? It's really frustrating.

I was getting vertigo; here you go:

View attachment 483609

My Dorkside PO still just says "unfulfilled." Doesn't that just describe it.:(:lol

How does the troop builder thing work for the Hoth rebel? Like the brown scarf/no brown scarf is it to differentiate two troopers or is there something more? I don't see any other heads or anything in the packaged pics.

My Dorkside PO still just says "unfulfilled." Doesn't that just describe it.:(:lol

How does the troop builder thing work for the Hoth rebel? Like the brown scarf/no brown scarf is it to differentiate two troopers or is there something more? I don't see any other heads or anything in the packaged pics.

Dude they use the backpack to store the bearded face the backpack is literally a real backpack this time out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zartan: Rebel Soldier! :rock

lol

:lol :lol :lol

Hot Toys be like look at our $350 face swap that you have to pull the box out from storage for!

Hasbro be like look at our $20 face swap HIDDEN IN HIS BACKPACK!

Last edited:
They should have made the back of the disembodied bearded face with realistic bone/blood sculpted - like fresh from the bandsaw - that this Hoth rebel just carries around with him ("If I can't have Sven, NOBODY will!") You know there were some seriously messed up peeps and serial killers in the rebellion.:lol Now there's a great episode of a SW TV show!

So has anyone shown a pic of this other face loose or with it fitted? So I guess with the scarf it's possible to have three distinct Hoth rebels?

They should have made the back of the bearded face with realistic bone/blood sculpted - like fresh from the bandsaw - that this Hoth rebel just carries around with him ("If I can't have Sven, NOBODY will!") You know there were some seriously messed up peeps and serial killers in the rebellion.:lol Now there's a great episode of a SW TV show!

So has anyone shown a pic of this other face loose or with it fitted? So I guess with the scarf it's possible to have three distinct Hoth rebels?

Three!

THREE!!

Try like 20 different head configurations!

This is just with the beard face:

Beard/Goggles Up/No Scarf

Beard/Goggles Down/No Scarf

Beard/Goggles Up/With Scarf Covering Neck Only

Beard/Goggles Up /With Scarf Covering Face

Beard/Goggles Down /With Scarf Covering Neck Only

Beard/Goggles Down/With Scarf Covering Face

Beard/No Goggles /No Scarf

Beard/No Goggles /With Scarf

Beard/No Goggles /With Scarf Covering Neck Only

Beard/No Goggles /With Scarf Covering Face

A real Hoth army builder here.

Last edited:
I just received the Probe Droid and it's absolutely amazing! It's pretty much a scaled down version of the awesome 1/6 scale one from Sideshow!

Wish they would rerelease the Fleet Trooper with a similar configuration.

I had picked up two of the Rebel Fleet Troopers and two of the Death Star Troopers intending to head swap them for variety. I never actually got to even opening them all to do it though lol. Have to get the DST that are packed in the regular boxes since the vintage style boxes don't have the face printing tech.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Um, what. Lol

Remember when I put your mug on this guy lol

96a523a692ee986089bc0d5c0b0637e1.jpg

Back