Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

My first purchase from Dorkside toys (what a dumb name lol).

I had no clue they got the Hoth Trooper so early, Amazon has him for an August release!

Thanks for the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man these things are like crack! I've ordered wave 2 and 3 of the 40th anniversary and pre-ordered 4. I hope they do a lot more of these from ANH and ESB and don't just call it a day after 2 waves from ROTJ. Now if only I can find the wave 1 figures for a decent price.

I wish they made crotch grabber stands for 1/12 figures lie they do for 1/6. so much more convenient for mixing up a display than the ones that grab at the waist. And the ones where you have to plug the figure in with a swallow foot peg are useless.

I wish they made crotch grabber stands for 1/12 figures lie they do for 1/6. so much more convenient for mixing up a display than the ones that grab at the waist. And the ones where you have to plug the figure in with a swallow foot peg are useless.

All I read there was crotch grabber so much more convenient at the waist with a swallow...🤣

92482746-4EB3-474C-B5E0-ED53BFB27A6E.jpg

Can anyone recommend a good figure stands for the 6" figures?

I struggled and sampled every kind of stand for 6" figures. Was never happy with any of them.

Then I stumbled upon someone who just uses plain old washers. Grab some 3mm X 3 mm magnets (which fit perfectly into most black series, marvel legends, and similar figures). They work perfectly!

You can even take a small dremel or drill with a 3mm bit and add a second set of peg holes towards the front of a figure foot for extra stability. I'be been able to do a lot more action and dynamic poses this way.

I struggled and sampled every kind of stand for 6" figures. Was never happy with any of them.

Then I stumbled upon someone who just uses plain old washers. Grab some 3mm X 3 mm magnets (which fit perfectly into most black series, marvel legends, and similar figures). They work perfectly!

You can even take a small dremel or drill with a 3mm bit and add a second set of peg holes towards the front of a figure foot for extra stability. I'be been able to do a lot more action and dynamic poses this way.

That is an excellent idea, I am going to do this for other brands too, like neca etc.

Really? Can you send me any pics on how yours looks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDiYH1n5SK8

For me will be useful for those extra "centerpiece" stands - they have peg holes so maybe I can put magnets in holes and in figs - just make sure magnets are oriented right way. Might be easier than using putty.

Very interesting and helpful video. Thanks for sharing it. Is there any store in the US that sells those magnets?

Latest posts

Back