Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks to whoever found Dorkside and mentioned them here. Not only did they have the 40th ESB wave 1 in stock (the preorder I just cancelled through BBTS said May) but the shipping was free and no tax.

Hey thanks to whoever found Dorkside and mentioned them here. Not only did they have the 40th ESB wave 1 in stock (the preorder I just cancelled through BBTS said May) but the shipping was free and no tax.

No tax and no shipping - Just canceled some orders from EE, BBTS, and Pulse. Reordered from Dorkside, saved $40 :)

Saw the full ESB wave on the Kenner card backs at Target yesterday. They looked *very* nice in person. I was tempted to grab them all but then noticed that the card art for Bespin Luke was just a Brian Rood painting carefully drawn to match the original photo and that was a dealbreaker for me.

Saw the full ESB wave on the Kenner card backs at Target yesterday. They looked *very* nice in person. I was tempted to grab them all but then noticed that the card art for Bespin Luke was just a Brian Rood painting carefully drawn to match the original photo and that was a dealbreaker for me.

A bit of a shame as I would like them as close to the original cards as possible. I'm picking up all the OT carded ones they make as someday I want to display them on a peg wall as if they were in a retail store.

Same here. I like what they've done with TVC cards but I like the extra detail on the 6" figures. Hopefully they'll do a lot more in this style.

Nice stands definitely but I'm way to cheap for those. Lol. Any their any particular brand of round/oval stands with foot peg anyone use?

I wish they made crotch grabber stands for 1/12 figures lie they do for 1/6. so much more convenient for mixing up a display than the ones that grab at the waist. And the ones where you have to plug the figure in with a swallow foot peg are useless.

https://toyanxiety.com/palm-empire-date-masamune-exclusive-1-12th-scale-display-stand/

I bought a couple of these Palm Empire stands from Toy Anxiety's last sale. They're like 3" round with crotch grabber style stand. If you're looking for generic round ones, NECA makes a 10 pack for $10. I'm assuming the pegs are standard size.

I want to use this method for the 3.75" figs. Do you have one you can test the fit with? Not sure if I should get the 3 or the 2.5mm.

Just tried it with an animated clone wars 3.75" figure. 3mm is too wide for the peg whole. You could make it bigger, but not sure how much room there is to play with. 2mm is a little small, so you would need to superglue them in.

Just tried it with an animated clone wars 3.75" figure. 3mm is too wide for the peg whole. You could make it bigger, but not sure how much room there is to play with. 2mm is a little small, so you would need to superglue them in.

Great thanks. I'll get the 2.5 mm

Got my 40th Aniversary Rebel Trooper from Dorkside on Monday. It's a very well done figure with alot of cool accesories. Well worth the $21 I spent.

I just wish Dorkside would apply that voodoo to my order too!:lol

I've seen people get the Hoth Rebel figure in hand already, so it's shipping. I ordered at Target, waiting on them.

The Hoth rebel and Luke snowspeeder look to be two of the best 6" figs they've ever done.

I just wish Dorkside would apply that voodoo to my order too!:lol

The Hoth rebel and Luke snowspeeder look to be two of the best 6" figs they've ever done.

I have the Hoth Rebel and I agree both figures look like they could be the best Hasbro has done. Dooku is up there of course.

19B04A17-7BDF-4DE3-B577-DDD3D050203C.jpg19B04A17-7BDF-4DE3-B577-DDD3D050203C.jpg

Back