Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

For all of the Hasbro products I own I have never dealt with Hasbro customer service directly because all of my Hasbro purchases were through other retailers.

I recently bought Luke X-Wing thru Walmart but it was Hasbro that actually sold it to me so weird lol

Anyways there was some factory glue residue on the cockpit window making it look cloudy.

I sent Hasbro photos of the cockpit window and asked if they could just send a replacement cockpit I did not need the entire vehicle replaced.

They wrote back and requested a photo of the vehicle with a reference # written on a piece of paper that was then placed next to the vehicle in the same frame of the photo and they requested purchase date and numbers stamped on the vehicle.

After I sent that in they advised me that unfortunately they did not have a spare cockpit to send and not even the same vehicle to replace it with.

So they sent me a Tie Fighter and Rogue One tank lol

I?m still laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like u scored - I'd just go at the residue with a Q-tip and solvent. At least they tried. Kind've.:lol

Meanwhile picked up another offworld Jawa and Phasma from Amazon - luv the offworld Jawas but TFA Phasma cape is kinda annoying. She was 50% off retail tho.:cool:

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I really hope we get a TROS Finn reveal at Toy Fair. Poe too. Just imagine how many people would make a custom Nathan Drake out of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dark Side is strong here . . .

EuuTqXG.jpg

That sculpt is great. Find myself picking up for 6" figures more and more these days.

I can't unsee aunt beru in that sculpt. Maybe they'll do a release of her in the future with a hamill sculpt lol

*Orders Dengar from Amazon*

Damn it I swore I was NOT getting into this line. I couldn't help it though. I found Sister Inquisitor at Target and was forced [pardon the pun] to buy her. I have so far managed to not buy Mando because I'm telling myself that money will go toward the HT version, HAHA who am I kidding.

I need all the bounty hunters tbh

Damn it I swore I was NOT getting into this line. I couldn't help it though. I found Sister Inquisitor at Target and was forced [pardon the pun] to buy her. I have so far managed to not buy Mando because I'm telling myself that money will go toward the HT version, HAHA who am I kidding.

Yes you do

8OuJILU.jpg

I'll just wave at ya from the bottom of the slippery slope.:cool:

Friggin' Black Series is like crack. Starts with biting the bullet and payin' bay prices for a Mando carbonized "just to tide me over until the HT release". :monkey3

Weeks later and there's overflow (Amazon's cheap line of Furrino lightweight Turn n' Tube shelves to the rescue) and ongoing project to turn Rey's light-up centerpiece into Navarro (acrylic dry brush or just use hair powder for soot, or go all out and use charcoal ash with fixative...:frank) and offworld Jawas are multiplying like Tribbles...

mando_tower.jpg

But Mando and Cara & co. are AWESOME so next Force Friday those 'bay flippers buying cartons of stuff can just get the *&^% out of the way:gun:lol.
I need Baby. Another Cara. And Greef and Gideon with broken bits of Tie fighter. And another dewback....:monkey3

Anybody getting annoyed the big stores have either no SW display at all anymore or they are in a tiny section or they have the same peg warmers

The Chewy and 3PO backpack figure set looks awesome. And love how you basically get two figures rather than just a destroyed 3PO accessory.

Yeah, I've severely limited my exposure to this line (I think I have 5 or 6 plus Jabba, Taun and Speeder Bike - successfully talked myself out of the landspeeder due to the 1/6 one coming) but it's becoming really hard to resist some of these.

I'll just wave at ya from the bottom of the slippery slope.:cool:

Friggin' Black Series is like crack. Starts with biting the bullet and payin' bay prices for a Mando carbonized "just to tide me over until the HT release". :monkey3

Weeks later and there's overflow (Amazon's cheap line of Furrino lightweight Turn n' Tube shelves to the rescue) and ongoing project to turn Rey's light-up centerpiece into Navarro (acrylic dry brush or just use hair powder for soot, or go all out and use charcoal ash with fixative...:frank) and offworld Jawas are multiplying like Tribbles...

View attachment 478520

But Mando and Cara & co. are AWESOME so next Force Friday those 'bay flippers buying cartons of stuff can just get the *&^% out of the way:gun:lol.
I need Baby. Another Cara. And Greef and Gideon with broken bits of Tie fighter. And another dewback....:monkey3

I am actually considering trying to get that base so I can customize it into a stand for my Mythos Boba Fett. He might look good on that. It would take some work... some epoxy-puttying, a little cutting... some drybrushing…. wouldn't be horrible tho. Thinking it over. A desert stand would do well with many figures actually.

Back