Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the moment, Amazon U.S. has the Rey "centerpiece" for like 14$.

Down from $50. Good deal as it's a light-up if it works for your collection, even if Rey is like a statue no articulation. Be nice for a Kylo fig etc.

Or IMO mando figs with some paint.

At the moment, Amazon U.S. has the Rey "centerpiece" for like 14$.

Down from $50. Good deal as it's a light-up if it works for your collection, even if Rey is like a statue no articulation. Be nice for a Kylo fig etc.

Or IMO mando figs with some paint.

Nope crap product wouldn?t even take it for free lol

But thanks for the heads up :hi5:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why a crap product just curious?

I?m just not a fan of the sculpt paint and pose.

Yikes lol

8ec8ba8b8fdbfb276a44463939235f8e.jpg

I?m just not a fan of the sculpt paint and pose.

Yikes lol

8ec8ba8b8fdbfb276a44463939235f8e.jpg

:cool::monkey3

I get that. Also don't remember Rey being that aggressive - but - for me it's the base, at a good price. I can work with that. My Jawas keep falling over.:r2d2line

I picked up the amazon palps and that chair had the worst QC I've seen in a while. Silver paint splotches all over the top, along with scuffs everywhere. Also got the chewbacca/3po and that was a nice set. Really good sculpt on chewie

I picked up the amazon palps and that chair had the worst QC I've seen in a while. Silver paint splotches all over the top, along with scuffs everywhere. Also got the chewbacca/3po and that was a nice set. Really good sculpt on chewie

Good luck if u are going to touch up. Just started getting some Hasbro and my worst is the Mando AT-ST which just fell over. Again. Worst engineering. Good thing I wanted it for display only - it looks cool but it's non-functional. Gonna have to come up with some support rods and probably glue it.

Rey's centerpiece looks like it went back up a bit on Amazon:

Hasbro_Reycenterpiece.jpg

OK, maybe it doesn't look like her, but IMO attractive. Except I really just wanted the base...:monkey3

Hasbro_centerpiece_base.jpg

Because think it will make a great Navarro, soon as I get a buddy of mine to do some paint washes and darken it up.
Anyway gotta agree with Jye don't see Rey like that, really, pose-wise.

Good luck if u are going to touch up. Just started getting some Hasbro and my worst is the Mando AT-ST which just fell over. Again. Worst engineering. Good thing I wanted it for display only - it looks cool but it's non-functional. Gonna have to come up with some support rods and probably glue it.

I'll probably just try to remove the spots with some nail polish remover. I'm used to that kind of stuff with hasbro products by now :(

did you request a new one? They used to be decent with replacements.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

For all of the Hasbro products I own I have never dealt with Hasbro customer service directly because all of my Hasbro purchases were through other retailers.

I recently bought Luke X-Wing thru Walmart but it was Hasbro that actually sold it to me so weird lol

Anyways there was some factory glue residue on the cockpit window making it look cloudy.

I sent Hasbro photos of the cockpit window and asked if they could just send a replacement cockpit I did not need the entire vehicle replaced.

They wrote back and requested a photo of the vehicle with a reference # written on a piece of paper that was then placed next to the vehicle in the same frame of the photo and they requested purchase date and numbers stamped on the vehicle.

After I sent that in they advised me that unfortunately they did not have a spare cockpit to send and not even the same vehicle to replace it with.

So they sent me a Tie Fighter and Rogue One tank lol

I?m still laughing.

Do y'all think there are ANY chances that Hasbro could borrow from Sideshow and do a MYTHOS Obi Wan 6 inch Black Series? I love the aesethic of the figure but I don't do 1/6.

Do y'all think there are ANY chances that Hasbro could borrow from Sideshow and do a MYTHOS Obi Wan 6 inch Black Series? I love the aesethic of the figure but I don't do 1/6.

When they get around to the obi-wan tv series in '21, they will absolutely do something based on that series design, so maybe it will be sort of mythos inspired

That's a good look for post-ROTJ - pre-TFA Luke. Good work once again STG.

Can I ask what R2 that is?

Back