Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hascon reveals I've been seeing. I can imagine a third of those figures becoming future peg warmers :slap

I did like the displays though they showcased the BS figures at Hascon

I didn't even know there WAS a Hascon. Finding actual pics from the show aren't the easiest either. I am hoping we're going a Black Series version of this sooner than later.

IW9LTER.png

I didn't even know there WAS a Hascon. Finding actual pics from the show aren't the easiest either. I am hoping we're going a Black Series version of this sooner than later.

IW9LTER.png

Now THERE'S the TLJ version of Luke I hope we see from HT - not that natty bathrobed, Gandalf cosplay wannabe thing that's out now...

Awesome! Thanks for posting some images The Mike, I was wondering if anything new was revealed!
So that finally confirms it for me, Snoke is a giant compared to regular humans.

Looking at the new stuff now.. A Star Wars Black Series Darth Vader Helmet!
I'm hoping this is based on the OT helmets and not the symmetrical ROTS helmet:
Star Wars Black Series Darth Vader Helmet 002.jpg
Star Wars Black Series Darth Vader Helmet 001.jpg

Thanks for posting those pics guys!

All look great to me and will be on my purchase list. Really interested in that Vader helmet, im sure itll be a bit more than the standard bs bucket, but thats understandable. I just hope it doesnt have any visible sound effect buttons ir anything like that.

Oh yeah, also has anyone see any websites oferring that exclusive 6" Rex figure?

Looking at the new stuff now.. A Star Wars Black Series Darth Vader Helmet!
I'm hoping this is based on the OT helmets and not the symmetrical ROTS helmet:
View attachment 364980
View attachment 364981

I really wish I had not gotten the EFX helmet now. I thought it was going to be a huge step up from the quality of the black series stuff and I am just not feeling it.

I was looking at EFX and Anovos to get a helmet until BS came out with the RO Trooper one. Picked that up and I'm happy with it even though it's not ANH. I'm not a prop collector so it's good enough for me. Electronics are novelty but still a decent display piece.
Edit: Saving more money for the dollies.

I was looking at EFX and Anovos to get a helmet until BS came out with the RO Trooper one. Picked that up and I'm happy with it even though it's not ANH. I'm not a prop collector so it's good enough for me. Electronics are novelty but still a decent display piece.
Edit: Saving more money for the dollies.

That was my first helmet as well, I really wanted a Vader and figured the EFX would be a nice step up, but I don't think there is a huge gap in quality, If I had just happened upon them I'd assume they'd belong together from the same series. I'm no helmet savant though, I can't even tell who makes the trooper helmets that sit in the front window of thinkgeek at the mall. :lol

Vader helmet was on the maybe list a few months ago and just forgot about it. Looking forward to this release since I really only want a Trooper, Vader and Fett helmet. Hopefully BS puts one of those out in the next year or so!

Here is my 40th Vader with the cape from the 1st Mafex Vader. Very nice. Rogerbee on the Mafex thread suggested this mod.
20170910_220217-1.jpg
20170910_220432.jpg
Not sure why the bottom pic is flipped :cuckoo:

REALLY interested in that upcoming 3.75 Luke, Vader Helmet and the Jaina Solo figure. I'm not a big Hasbro collector anymore, but these are a few things I'm not sure I can resist.

Here is my 40th Vader with the cape from the 1st Mafex Vader. Very nice. Rogerbee on the Mafex thread suggested this mod.

Not sure why the bottom pic is flipped :cuckoo:

Looking good,

Sometimes, vBulletin will do that to pics. If you go into Photoshop and save the pic again, it should come right again, or so I've heard.

Back