Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great tip. I wandered into the seasonal section and found all the SW stuff. Literally they cleared the shelves from the toy section and put it all there. No Executioner but they did have the others. Gotta keep checking back.

Well there you go. I discovered this for the R1 Force Friday when I needed to go through the grocery section.

I went back to Target yesterday, all the Thrawn are gone. :lol Only one Hera and Stormy left.
I did pick up a Vader and that Stormy. luckily, the Stormy was the one out of two with great paint that I had left there last time!

I checked two Walmarts on the way home, no Thrawn or Heras at either store. Not that many figures left at either store, though they did have more Stormys than Target.

The Force Friday stuff for Walmart is located in front of the DVD section of the store.

Last edited:
My local Walmart still has absolutely zero EP8 stuff as of yesterday. No figures, vehicles, legos, nohing... not even a porg in sight lol. seems weird to me especially since there's one of those cardboard stand ups in the toy section advertising the "hunt for the force" or some such.

My local walmart, which is the ****tiest walmart in Tx, pretty much sold out within 24 hours of having a small display over by the dvd section

Hmm maybe that was the case with mine, i didnt make it there till friday after work. Just surprising they would put out little to no stock for this promotion.

How many of the Rebels have been made? Hera, Sabine and Kanan right? They haven't done Ezra, Chopper or Zeb yet right?

That executioner stormtrooper is a really crappy design lol.

giphy.gif

And Grand Admiral Thrawn, he officially became cannon when he appeared in Rebels. Anything else is considered by Disney to be "Legends' now.

Why are you always around the corner to correct me? :lol

Yes technically Thrawn is a Rebels character. He's always been a part of the SWEU to me so I didn't think to label him a part of the Rebels cast. But damnit, you're right. :p

Yeah that's true but I guess as brands keep building attracting more collectors their problems just become more amplified.

Well at least Chewbacca mom got well taken care of lol.

Back