Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I'm in for all four! Boushh and IG-88 will look great with Boba, Greedo and Bossk. Cody is a must too..... I'm not normally a PT collector, but any armoured figure is a no-brainer in this line IMO.

Hasbro now has the Storm Trooper in Stock on their website. Can only order 1 at a time.

Only 2 new Black items I've seen in stores are Jabba and a 3 3/4 Endor battle set. Still have not seen Fett, Stormtrooper or Biker Scout.

I saw the cantina Han and Greedo, looked awesome at first glance until I realized that the furniture is cardboard haha. It would be incredible if it was plastic.

Yup, and I would have put it with my SideShow Han/Greedo Cantina set.

quick question to all you SDCC Jabba owners. Did you guys take out Jabba and Crumb or leave them in the box with the plastic tray? I'm so tempted to take them out and display them properly but with the rising price of this set, I'm kinda weary about ruining this collector's set. What did you guys do?

quick question to all you SDCC Jabba owners. Did you guys take out Jabba and Crumb or leave them in the box with the plastic tray? I'm so tempted to take them out and display them properly but with the rising price of this set, I'm kinda weary about ruining this collector's set. What did you guys do?

The throne is cardboard right? I would leave him in the box since thats where he looks his best!

Since receiving mine from BBTS I haven't had the chance to open the box and even inspect the figure, I hope he's in there. :lol

with the box being so cool as a diorama piece I would be hesitant on taking him out unless I had all the accessories needed to complete the scene. That is why i am going to get a regular version to take out and display.

with the box being so cool as a diorama piece I would be hesitant on taking him out unless I had all the accessories needed to complete the scene. That is why i am going to get a regular version to take out and display.
I was thinking of doing that, but then he'd be missing Crumb and the hookah especially me knowing those pieces are there.

guessing the stormtrooper bubble burst? Saw ALOT of them on the local store pegs this week.

These were shipping 3 per case in the newest assortments. I have been seeing a lot of these in my area as well. Hopefully Hasbro is getting their distribution together for a change.

Back