Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased my third 6" figure, Han Solo for $14.99! Hopefully one day I will find Chewie and would not want him being alone! So now I have Fett, Greedo and Solo!

Saw jabba in target tonight. So dumb they made the throne parts exclusive. Left his butt sitting on the shelf.......:mad:

Yeah so far I have Maul, 2 Bobas, Storm trooper, and Sand trooper. Id really like to find a Scout. As for Vader I'll wait to see if I find him in the
wild and I too want a Chewy. I wanted a Greedo also, but just never pulled the trigger on him...I think Amazon even had him for 12 bucks and still
didnt. Oh well.

My speederbike arrived. I hated how the rear flaps don't come all the way up so I resculpted the folded up poncho and modified the bike. I repainted the bike, but still need to add some scratches and scorch marks.

Just saw this on yodanews.com:

DorksideToys
reports in of some new 6″ Black Series figures including Commander Cody, IG-88, Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise and Obi-Wan Kenobi!

They have opened pre-orders for the Clone Trooper Sergeant, TIE Pilot and Yoda.

I'm in for an IG-88 for sure and possibly and Obi-Wan if he turns out good.

My speederbike arrived. I hated how the rear flaps don't come all the way up so I resculpted the folded up poncho and modified the bike. I repainted the bike, but still need to add some scratches and scorch marks.

I'd love to see pics and details on how to do it!

I'd definitely be in for more aliens like hammerhead and Walrussman, however, after poor sales of Greedo I'm not holding out much hope. I suspect a Tusken Raider may be our next alien, because of the army building possibilities.

Tuskins would be great! I am keeping my fingers crossed for Hammer and Walrus though. :)

I will get Boushh, IG-88, and Ben (only if it's Old Ben from IV)

I really wanted to get enthusiastic about these 6" SW figures, because I was potentially thinking of peppering them through my 1/6 shelves as background pieces - like in the film posters. :)

I don't know.. outside maybe the ESB bounty hunters & possibly some Imperial troops (Sandies / Stormies / Snowies).. colour me not that interested. :(

My love for Star Wars is the creatures in the Cantina and Jabba's Palace. Funny that I have no interest in Jabba without his dias.

I don't know, I think Jabba can stand on his own sometimes. I sold my SideShow throne and don't miss it. Outside of the hooka it seemed like a giant sized polystone slab. I did get the Ex. Jabba but plan on getting regular version so I can just have him out with the others in the line.

Until Hasbro makes these figures top notch with that 'oh ah' feeling, the sales will be so-so. For every Biker Scout, there is a greedo, han or leia clogging the shelves

My side of town there have been rare appearances of Bespin Luke and Obi Wan (no Stormtroopers). I would imagine these two would also be warming the pegs with the other three (Han, Leia and Greedo). Perhaps stores ordered less?

I can see Bossk, Chewbacca, IG-88 and Commander Cody selling well. Maybe even "Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise”.
My problem is dropping $24.99 on quality like Bespin and Jedi Luke, Obi Wan etc. They look like 3 3/4” figures.

Back