Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Sorry of this has been posted already. WTF??? Yikes!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/137236643083825

de9yrega.jpg

suja8ubu.jpg

oh-for-****s-sake-gif-1.gif

Why the **** doesn't my gif work?

Honestly, I can see it acceptable with a good amount of fiddling, tinkering and lighting. I mean... Not buying Vader feels ridiculous to me. I might as well stop collecting the entire line.

****in hell how can they nail the sandtrooper this good and screw up vader's helmet this badly?

It's gotta be intentional. Hasbro has been working on Vader for 20 years, this is clearly a rush job because they know they can make more of him down the line. An "improved" Star Wars '77 Vader around the time they get to Ben, new Cloud City Vader, etc. etc. All new enough to make you mad.

Initially, I think the premise was to make the ultimate figure of each character, now I think this is essentially their new 3 3/4 line. That would explain why we got alternate looks and accessories for Maul and Han Solo, while newer figures are barebones as can be.

If they could do this in 1997 in a similar scale,

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Why can't they now? Why the ugly soft goods? Why the elongated rubbery looking puppy dog head?

It's gotta be intentional. Hasbro has been working on Vader for 20 years, this is clearly a rush job because they know they can make more of him down the line. An "improved" Star Wars '77 Vader around the time they get to Ben, new Cloud City Vader, etc. etc. All new enough to make you mad.

Initially, I think the premise was to make the ultimate figure of each character, now I think this is essentially their new 3 3/4 line. That would explain why we got alternate looks and accessories for Maul and Han Solo, while newer figures are barebones as can be.

If they could do this in 1997 in a similar scale,

View attachment 127121

Why can't they now? Why the ugly soft goods? Why the elongated rubbery looking puppy dog head?

Which version was this one?

got my sdcc jabba from HTS today. packaging was a joke. it was in a shipping box 4x the size of the figure packaging with a single piece of brown paper wrapped around it. lol needless to say, my item arrived slightly damaged :slap

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

They are starting to hit Walmart now. Been a few reports.

Yeah, the helmet, mask, cape and robes look way better than this Black Series one.

It wouldn't be hard too hard to customize it to have the Epic Force head and cape.

That Vader is atrocious! I'll have to see it in person. Hasbro has gotten Vader right a few times, but so far this looks like a miss.

Back