Hasbro 30AC Vintage Figures Out Now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics AmanaMatt--- you can tell how things can be improved when your camera and lighting are on--- I'm using a crappy digital so you'll have to excuse the rather pedestrian nature of my shots.

Bossk and IG-88 are my favorite of the line as well...

Awesome to see your MacQuarrie posed together--that's what I plan to do with a framed print behind them. Still gathering though--hopefully the mail this next week will bring a few that I've got coming in from fellow Freaks and on-line purchases...

DarthNeil said:
Great pics AmanaMatt--- you can tell how things can be improved when your camera and lighting are on--- I'm using a crappy digital so you'll have to excuse the rather pedestrian nature of my shots.

Bossk and IG-88 are my favorite of the line as well...

Awesome to see your MacQuarrie posed together--that's what I plan to do with a framed print behind them. Still gathering though--hopefully the mail this next week will bring a few that I've got coming in from fellow Freaks and on-line purchases...

Hey thanks.....I like your set ups....I just stick mine in front of me then shoot....I need more room!

I do like to pose some of the Vintage ones in action--- like my second Luke x-wing pilot as he dangles from the walker (sad lonely MacQuarrie stormtooper--others coming buddy...just hang on)

Back