Has anyone here met Bill Paxton?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have observed that most of you bastards have dropped more names in one single post in this thread than I have combined total in my entire posting career. You have now lost any leverage and moral authority you thought you had. :lol

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

How many of us claimed to be close, personal friends with any of these people though :D:lol

Hmm, i've let a ton of celebs at cons/book signings:

- Bruce Campbell
- Paul Reubens
- Hulk Hogan
- Billy West
- Jeremy Bulloch
- "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart
- Sid Haig
- Bill Moseley
- Ray Park
- and many, many more!

I've met a ton of musicians over the years but the highlight for me was meeting Les Claypool...

As for actual odd run-ins, I turned around at a show once to see Henry Winkler standing right in front of me, I stood next to William Forsythe at a urinal once and Ben Affleck picked me up (physically)...

Heads up...

My office is in the Atlanta Hilton & Conference Center (yes, where Dragon*Con takes place). It is apparently the official hotel of the NHL All-Star game here in the ATL. There is signage everywhere. So, I'm sure I'll be able to drop all kinds of names for you hockey fans. :lol

Heads up...

My office is in the Atlanta Hilton & Conference Center (yes, where Dragon*Con takes place). It is apparently the official hotel of the NHL All-Star game here in the ATL. There is signage everywhere. So, I'm sure I'll be able to drop all kinds of names for you hockey fans. :lol

I thought they were staying at your place? :confused: :dunno

Heads up...

Yeah if you can pronounce or spell them. Those wacky non-american names. :monkey5

Back