JAWS' trip to JAWSFEST!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea if you can purchase those Bill Weiger sculpts anywhere? Ive always wanted a 'decent' great white sculpture/statue, and that is just amazing! love the underwater version too!

Fantastic stuff I love seeing the locations then and now. The print you bought is stunning, brilliant colours:)

Awesome stuff, JAWS! Your pictures made my jaw slack. All those locations from the movie, and then you right there. And those are some amazing guys you got to hang with, especially Nicotero. I spoke with him once many years ago. He is a real JAWS fanatic.

All that AND your own a McPhee bust! Damn you!

So what's the deal with Sharkey's? Do they sell JAWS busts there?

looks like you had a very awesome trip & that the town caters to jaws fanatics....(i assume at least once year anyway)

i live where they filmed parts of jaws 2 & there is next to nothing if anything here to remind anyone of that..............probably on purpopse........:lol

looks like you had a very awesome trip & that the town caters to jaws fanatics....(i assume at least once year anyway)

i live where they filmed parts of jaws 2 & there is next to nothing if anything here to remind anyone of that..............probably on purpopse........:lol

That's a good thing. :lol

Awesome stuff, JAWS! Your pictures made my jaw slack. All those locations from the movie, and then you right there. And those are some amazing guys you got to hang with, especially Nicotero. I spoke with him once many years ago. He is a real JAWS fanatic.

All that AND your own a McPhee bust! Damn you!

So what's the deal with Sharkey's? Do they sell JAWS busts there?

Hey Wor-Gar. I don't own the Mcphee bust. Not sure which photo you are thinking of. The one with my son was on display.

The Sharks are for sale at Sharky's. However it is the same artist that made my Bruce NTT and my new Brucette from Jaws 2. He also makes busts as well as other Bruce related sharks. He has a deal right now at his site. 100.00 off any in stock Bruce shark related items.

Here is the site. If you go tell him Eric sent you :)
https://sharkcityozark.com/sco-products.html

Back