Harry Potter and the Naked Chick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
equus_col5_hires.jpg
_
equus_col2_hires.jpg

Daniel Radcliffe is causing a stir with some revealing promotional photos for his appearance in the stage play Equus, in which he develops an erotic fixation for a horse.

cliffechestH.jpg
_
equus_col7_hires.jpg

Okay guys, c'mon. Equus is an established play, and Daniel is getting older. It's good that he's taking on serious work.

A little odd. As long as he's not doing anything with the horse that's ok I guess.

darthviper107 said:
Hmm, this could be Bad. Seeing as he's naked next to a horse I think something horribly wrong is going to happen.

...oh...my...god...And I thought that this thread could not get any lower.....but hey, they could charge for it

I can tell you that something DOES happen with the horse...he stabs it in the eyes and blinds it. I didn;t say it was a fun play, but it is established and respected.

Saw this yesterday hahaha! That's all I can say, I mean...ok.

CustomM. you saying HP aint serious? It's deathly serious! MAGIC!!!:emperor :emperor

Hehe.. I say more power to him. He probably needs to do something like this to breakaway from the typecast of being Harry Potter.

Spiff said:
Hehe.. I say more power to him. He probably needs to do something like this to breakaway from the typecast of being Harry Potter.

That is exactly why he is doing it! He pretty much stated that during an interview about the play.

...and Mikey is right; this play has been around a very long time. Don't get so dramatic! :rotfl

Back