Harper's Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I remember now was when JD was found bleeding on the docks, Henry did have some blood on him. I thought that was odd at the time.

Overall I enjoyed the show, but the end was a bit of a letdown. You become a serial killer because you were adopted and your psychopathic father is the only one who understands you? Really? Let's kill 20 people!

The reasoning behind the money was a letdown too. And did we ever find out about the red eyes? What was that about?

I wouldn't mind if they did another miniseries like this. They did keep you guessing. And the deaths were fun.

LIES!!!! :lol ;)

Only kidding what made you think he was his son?

I guess it seemed kinda predictible to me, but I would only catch scenes as I walked in the room so I probably missed some twists that would have thrown me off.

Overall I enjoyed the show, but the end was a bit of a letdown. You become a serial killer because you were adopted and your psychopathic father is the only one who understands you? Really? Let's kill 20 people! .

i totally agree. its all a bit of a stretch....

what wouldn't have been a stretch? at least they didn't make it like Steven King or M. Night Shyamalan where it would have turned out to be all the locals in on it.

for a split second near the end when they were interviewing the little girl I thought it would turn out to be where she imagined it all which would have been incredibly cliche.

I suspected Henry just before he killed JD. I thought it was either going to be him or Booth (the guy that shot himself in the leg and "died," or so I thought). Since Booth wasn't murdered I thought he might have not really been dead. I was wrong though.

And yeah, the ending was a bit of a let down, but I would love to have another one of these next year!

Overall I enjoyed the show, but the end was a bit of a letdown. You become a serial killer because you were adopted and your psychopathic father is the only one who understands you? Really? Let's kill 20 people!

The reasoning behind the money was a letdown too. And did we ever find out about the red eyes? What was that about?

I wouldn't mind if they did another miniseries like this. They did keep you guessing. And the deaths were fun.

Agree. The show started out as some silly soap opera then got good, but the ending went all to hell. WAY to many plot holes.

These people could skeet shoot, but not hit someone right in front of them?

Wakefield takes gunshots and falls off a cliff, yet instantly dies from being stabbed with a 3" knife??

The characters acted way to stupid, but it's in the script.

These people could skeet shoot, but not hit someone right in front of them?

Man, I was yelling at the TV a lot during those last few episodes. Have none of those kids ever played a videogame? How do you miss with a 12-gauge from point-blank range?

I was also disappointed with the ending. Henry's reasoning just didn't make sense. Not to mention his incestuous attraction to his half-sister. Ewwwww.

I actually went with Sully as Wakefield's son. There was the obvious physical resemblance (blonde hair, blue eyes), and the show had mentioned a couple of times that Sully had tried to get with Trish and Abby at some point but never succeeded. The murders could have been revenge for being rejected romantically. "If I can't have you, no-one will!"-type thing.

Back