Harper's Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a commercial for this while watching Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother on my DVR last night. It looks like it might be pretty cool.

It is interesting that they have to commit to actually finishing it - not open ended like most television in the US.

I'm cautiously optimistic. Reminds me of that reality show awhile back, Murder in Small Town X.

I'm excited about it. My assumption is that they got the idea from Agatha Christie's "Ten Little Indians" AKA "And Then There Were None". I love mysteries.

I'm excited about it. My assumption is that they got the idea from Agatha Christie's "Ten Little Indians" AKA "And Then There Were None". I love mysteries.

Same here... I love a good thriller who I have to figure out who did it.

:hi Nessa. How's the little one?

Crooked House is my favorite Christie novel, you should read it some time. The ending is pretty twisted.

:hi Nessa. How's the little one?

Crooked House is my favorite Christie novel, you should read it some time. The ending is pretty twisted.

The little one is growing like a weed. Got tons of clips on Facebook of him. For my mom and friends and family to watch.

I will have to check that book out. Never read it before. I love reading John Sandford.

I love Sandford too. I haven't read his two Virgil Flowers novels, but I love the Prey series. New one coming out later this year I think.

Just watched the show and I loved it... cannot wait to see next weeks episode. The little girl sure is creepy.

Oh crap, totally forgot about this. Did they happen to say anything about an encore episode? And what time is it on?

Thanks Ween. Hopefully it'll work, I've never been able to watch Lost on-line. I'm technologically challenged. :lol

You can also download it to your TIVO for free from Amazon Video on Demand. I forgot about it too and just did the download.

Anything with Cameron Richardson gets my vote to watch. I'm in!

cameron-richardson-061.jpg

Not sure yet - the first murder was so elaborate I find it difficult to believe that whoever the murderer is, how they'll be able to make it plausible how the murder was set up. The characters are rather cliche too - the working glass guy and his upper glass girlfriend with the rich father who wants her to marry the wealthy cad. Harry Hamlin's character seemed interesting though...:banghead

Back