Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered- List in First Post!!!

The .mkv is being released by Harmy on Sunday so the Blu-ray isn't too far off. Can't wait. :)

I feel better if it was restricted to those who can meet selling capability on the boards only.

It makes me wary of the ones with 1 or 0 posts coming out of the woodwork like that.
Hello all,

I just found this thread today and signed up. I own both the 97 vhs and 2004 dvd box sets and would really love to get a set of the despecialized copies with the art work. From what I've read there are requirements to request copies. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

might I get on the list for the blu ray?

For anyone interested, the mkv is out now. It's exactly the same as what you'll see on the Blu-ray, just without the special features that Harmy is putting on a separate disc. :)

I'm a bit green when it comes to this stuff, how do I go about getting a copy?

Hey slynger, you can add me to the help list for version 2.5, if you need anyone. Really appreciated my 2.1 ANH copy from gibby, last year, and would be happy to pass on the favour once these BR versions are ready to go.

I'm a bit green when it comes to this stuff, how do I go about getting a copy?

As of right now, we are adding people that meet the requirements to sell on the board (check the FAQ for exact answers) - I believe it's a minimum of 50 posts.

For anyone interested, the mkv is out now. It's exactly the same as what you'll see on the Blu-ray, just without the special features that Harmy is putting on a separate disc. :)
So your saying the mkv file for the new BluRay version is out for the feature part of the movie right?

What special features?

So your saying the mkv file for the new BluRay version is out for the feature part of the movie right?

What special features?

Yes, the exact same feature that will be on the blu-ray is now available in mkv form.

Apparently Harmy is doing a complete disc of special features that show how the movie was "despecialized". Don't really know all the details of what that will comprise, though.

i would love a copy of 2.5 on br if possible, please put me on the list

any updates on how this is proceeding?

any updates on how this is proceeding?

Still in progress. There are some items being fine tuned... Especially on the audio side. But it is progressing.

Please add me to the list for v2.5 thanks

list has been updated.

Harmy is shooting for a "hopeful" Christmas-time release.

Still in progress. There are some items being fine tuned... Especially on the audio side. But it is progressing.

Wait if the mkv file is out why would there be still audio changes?

Back