Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered- List in First Post!!!

Screw it. I was going to wait for the 3 to be done but that cover just gives me an itch I need to scratch.

Add me to the bluray list for 2.5 :)

Screw it. I was going to wait for the 3 to be done but that cover just gives me an itch I need to scratch.

There is no way to wait for all three !

Sent you a PM Jim.

The list is updated and you have been added!

I'd love a copy of the bluray, will it play on my player in the UK ?

How are things moving along on this?

Slowly, he has a lot of stuff going on in real life, but he will get back to it and then its on to ESB

Don't we all! LOL

Amen to that. However, Harmy is all about quality and is not going to release it unless he knows he has made the best version that can possibly be made with the sources he has.

To this day, I watch only his versions and once the movie starts and the action gets going, I completely forget I'm watching what is essentially a fan made version of Star Wars.

Yup! Real happy with my Remastered Ep.IV. :rock

To this day, I watch only his versions and once the movie starts and the action gets going, I completely forget I'm watching what is essentially a fan made version of Star Wars.

Yep. Me too. For almost two years now I haven't revisited the SE's once. SOOOO nice to have that filth washing away forever. :lol

I don't consider it fan made though. Fan restored, but not fan made.

Well said Khev. I just broke my rule of not watching the commercial releases yesterday by watching both commentary tracks on ANH...

But, wow, some of those changes really illicit cringes in me, which is only exasperated by watching the beautifully restored Harmy's so many times...

Well said Khev. I just broke my rule of not watching the commercial releases yesterday by watching both commentary tracks on ANH...

But, wow, some of those changes really illicit cringes in me, which is only exasperated by watching the beautifully restored Harmy's so many times...

When I watch the Harmy movies I just sit back and enjoy SW, ESB, and ROTJ. Before that whenever I'd watch the SE's I'd try to get into them but always found myself mentally counting down to the "changes" and then reflexively bracing for them. So I couldn't even truly enjoy the unaltered portions of the movies because the whole experience was just weird from beginning to end.

Not anymore. :)

When I watch the Harmy movies I just sit back and enjoy SW, ESB, and ROTJ. Before that whenever I'd watch the SE's I'd try to get into them but always found myself mentally counting down to the "changes" and then reflexively bracing for them. So I couldn't even truly enjoy the unaltered portions of the movies because the whole experience was just weird from beginning to end.

Not anymore. :)

Felt the same way. Glad I have my Harmy's!

Back