Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to the HUGE magnanimity of jimjimmyjones... who is a GIANT of a man in my books... I may be taken off the list. FINALLY... the Star Wars that changed my life back in '77 is in my hands in all it's glory. no bloody episode number to ruin the crawl... no extraneous robots flying around... no stupid jawas riding dinosaurs... just plain Star Wars glory!!!!

and Han... back to being Han...

GLORIOUS!!!!!!!

thanks you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Couldnt have been said better. :)

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered- List in First Post!!!

I could have. For one, I would have used less periods.

thanks to the HUGE magnanimity of jimjimmyjones... who is a GIANT of a man in my books... I may be taken off the list. FINALLY... the Star Wars that changed my life back in '77 is in my hands in all it's glory. no bloody episode number to ruin the crawl... no extraneous robots flying around... no stupid jawas riding dinosaurs... just plain Star Wars glory!!!!

and Han... back to being Han...

GLORIOUS!!!!!!!

thanks you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Glad to hear it ! Thank you bro.

I am loving the fact that we are all able to experience the movie that pulled us all in as young ones. It is the reason many of us are who are today in terms of our likes and geekdom.

To finally have it back and see it in glorious HD is a prize that I am glad to help spread to all our brothers ! :1-1:

I would have used less ellipesesses.

So there.

:pfft:

-K

George Lucas should have used three less ellipses! :rotfl

but they would have been 3D ellipses that had Jawas riding on them...

ugh...

SO nice to have the REAL Star Wars in hand... SO nice!!!
-r.

Glad to hear it ! Thank you bro.

I am loving the fact that we are all able to experience the movie that pulled us all in as young ones. It is the reason many of us are who are today in terms of our likes and geekdom.

To finally have it back and see it in glorious HD is a prize that I am glad to help spread to all our brothers ! :1-1:

You're doing great work JJJ85, spreading the word and giving hope to those of us who could no longer bear to watch Star Wars with Greedo getting off a shot or Jedi Rocks killing the momentum of ROTJ. To watch SW again w/o a facepalm is a true gift :lecture

okay............i've watched this 3 times since receiving the disk.........and with every viewing it gets more awesome........:lecture

That is too awesome man! Glad you finally were able to see these :duff

Last edited:

I totally forgot to post this but I got mind last month and it is fantastic. The video quality is perfect and it is a surreal feeling to finally see Han shoots first. I am so used to not seeing Han shoots first that I am starting to forget. It changes the feel of the scene totally.

Thanks to jimmyjones for doing this!!!

IS there any chances of adding me to the list if this service is available on bluray however i live in Australia im not to sure if your services would extend to me.
Obviously i would cover in $

cheers worth to ask

IS there any chances of adding me to the list if this service is available on bluray however i live in Australia im not to sure if your services would extend to me.
Obviously i would cover in $

cheers worth to ask

I'll add you to the list, in the meantime, PM one of the members offering help and see what they can do for you.

From what I understand that will be the extras menu

Hi,

can anyone add me to the list? I have v1.0 and looking forward to get v2.0!

Sorry if this was addressed...

...was the original Jabba the Hutt also restored and included in this Despecialized version?

This is supposed to be the original theatrical edition, so no. That Jabba was never in the movie until George changed his mind.

This is supposed to be the original theatrical edition, so no. That Jabba was never in the movie until George changed his mind.

Thanks icruise for confirming.

Is it too late to get a blu ray of this? :wave

Back