Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered

Ah, OK. Works for me. I'm alright waiting for that version.

If you burn this version, it's movie only. No menu system. Harmy is going to be working on a blu-ray version but will take his time doing it as he has some specific things he wants to do. Just FYI.

Must get bray :eek:

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Downloading now. . . I'll check back in 2 days, when it's done. LOL.

Hopefully, it's uploaded to the newsgroup soon.

Please add me to the list as well. I'd be willing to supply the discs or dollars to pay for it.

If you burn this version, it's movie only. No menu system. Harmy is going to be working on a blu-ray version but will take his time doing it as he has some specific things he wants to do. Just FYI.

Oh yeah, Blue-Ray.. thats the one I want. Maybe I'll try to figure out how to do it myself by then. :)

Got my download done this weekend. Have my computer working on a bluray conversion now... so let's just see how this goes :)

What did you use to convert? Does it convert straight to the disk or can you convert to HDD and then put on disk later?

If you're putting it onto a blu ray, the mkv needs to be placed into a blu ray "container" first. You can use tsmuxer to get it into this "container", then imgburn to burn the tsmuxer output to blu ray.

tsmuxer also allows you to pick and choose which audio tracks you want, in case you want to shrink the final output some (the mkv has a plethora of audio tracks to choose from).

If you're putting it onto a blu ray, the mkv needs to be placed into a blu ray "container" first. You can use tsmuxer to get it into this "container", then imgburn to burn the tsmuxer output to blu ray.

tsmuxer also allows you to pick and choose which audio tracks you want, in case you want to shrink the final output some (the mkv has a plethora of audio tracks to choose from).

That's hot! :monkey1

i just read that all as the teachers voice from Charlie Brown cartoons...

waaaaa waaaa wuuuuahhhhhh......

;)
-r.

Want to be put on some kind of list for SW blu-ray. :yess:

Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered- List in First Post!!!

Names added to the first post of people who expressed interest in getting a copy.

If you've since secured one let me know and I'll remove you :duff

Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered- List in First Post!!!

add me to the want list................:wave

Back