Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out what it is about the ex face that freaks me out the most. I do love the tongue poking out - its just her being cheeky, but theres a big turn off about the rest of it as some have said it looks a bit like Bride of Chucky. Really had hoped for more for Harley. Maybe if her face wasn't so screwn up, like around her nose? It's all a bit wrinkly and she just isn't looking cute there at all. It's quite scary, actually.

I've always thought part of Ivys persona was being sexy, whilst Harley could be a bit of a ditz or just cute/cheeky, and I'm not feeling it in this. The tongue is there for the cheekiness, but the rest of the face there seems to be something off.

I'm trying to figure out what it is about the ex face that freaks me out the most. I do love the tongue poking out - its just her being cheeky, but theres a big turn off about the rest of it as some have said it looks a bit like Bride of Chucky. Really had hoped for more for Harley. Maybe if her face wasn't so screwn up, like around her nose? It's all a bit wrinkly and she just isn't looking cute there at all. It's quite scary, actually.

I've always thought part of Ivys persona was being sexy, whilst Harley could be a bit of a ditz or just cute/cheeky, and I'm not feeling it in this. The tongue is there for the cheekiness, but the rest of the face there seems to be something off.
The ex portrait reminds me of this.

shaking+brush.gif

alternative head very ugly, harley is not scary, she is insane but she is not a tomboy, the original face needs some alteration and alternative head needs complete change. soooo ugly

i love her! btw i don't like the exclusive face

Consider her ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be honest, the recent female Marvel PFs ain't got nothin' on the DC ladies (from what we see from the pictures so far) :)

I really like this. Damn it, it's making me regret selling Joker now. Still I guess I can still go back & get him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back