Hard Body Jabba

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50-womanbodybuilder.jpg

I'll post this here for now since this seems to be the new Jabba thread for visiting, I did this mockup to show that Jabba, despite his size, could still have a pacakge design like the rest of the 1:6 line.

jabba_box.jpg

As a 2007 release, I think that Jabba might have the new 30th Anniversary Packaging.

Of course, Salacious Crumb has a matching package design, so maybe we will get lucky with Jabba as well.

Yeah, looks cool! I'm really excited to just have him finally.... Can't wait. Hopefull I won't have to paint anything! I don't foresee me having to, so I have faith.....

I think it was said that Jabba would be the first with the LFL mandated 30th anni. packaging.

Darklord Dave said:
I think it was said that Jabba would be the first with the LFL mandated 30th anni. packaging.

That doesn't mean the format can't stay, I don't know if you've seen any of the latest Gentle Giant product (Chewie, Grievous and Maul busts) but their new packaging is very subtly different for the anniversary and unless LFL gives more attention to what Sideshow does than GG, I can't imagine seeing too drastic a change in packaging style, I hope not anyway, I know you could separate each year's release but I'd love to see 90% consistency throughout the line for its entirity.

Maul Fan posted this over at Rebelscum. I haven't seen it here, but it is an excellent photo shopped image of what Jabba's packaging COULD look like. Remember this is NOT the real thing!

jabba_box.jpg

EDIT: Woops! Just went back one page and saw it! It is great enough to post again though! Great job Maul Fan! :rock

Hard body or soft body I still have no idea where I am going to put him. I won't cancel him because I can't wait to get him. I just do not see anywhere I can put him in my basement and I don't want to branch my collection beyond the basement.

Back