HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronFingaz

GO CELTICS!!!
Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE FREAKS!!!!!

AND A SPECIAL SALUTE TO ALL MY LIVE FREAKS!!!:duff

MAY 2008 BRING YOU ALL BETTER FORTUNE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONE'S

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Happy New Year to you all...

This forum has kept me sane for the last few couple of months...that and my figs...

I want to thank everyone on here for being so friendly...

Here's to you guys...and girls...(?)

:duff:duff:duff

:DHappy New Year/Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
Wishing all the Freaks a happy 2008, busying yourselves with more collecting
pursuits........

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all that choose to celebrate!!!!!!!!!

I would like to give a shout out to the ancient Egyptians for creating the 365 day calander!

Happy New Year everyone! And a special shout out to all the freaks that have to work tomorrow (like me:monkey2).

HAPPY TO NEW YEAR TO ALL OF THE SIDESHOW FREAKS!

:fest :fireworks

Wow, 2007 was an outstanding year for me! I got all of the Hot Toys marines, Ripley, and the massive power loader. I also met many very cool new friends here! I hope to be a member on here for many years to come. My best wishes to everyone out the for a very happy and prosperous New Year in 2008!

It's been such a thrill for me to find a place online where I am welcome to share my passion and thoughts on the things I love to collect and customize, with others that feel the same way! :D

I'm one of those people that had to work today....on my 13th wedding anniversary, and I have to work tomorrow too. I'm in retail. The only days we're closed are Thanksgiving day and Christmas day.

Last edited:
HAPPY NEW YEAR to my fellow Freaks!

:fest :fireworks :fest

2007 sucked for me personally. It kicked me to the curb, pulled an "American History X" on my teeth, stole my wallet and peed on my face. (All the things Shai and others love to dwell on) :rolleyes:

But at least I survived with my wits and health intact. In no small part due to great new friends I have made (both on here and offline) and an amazing new young lady in my life. So, overall I feel blessed. Thank you all. And things are definitely looking up for a much better and supremely awesome 2008. :rock

May the New Year bring blessings and luck to you all! :duff

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Hope 2008 brings much happiness, safety, and joy to everyone, your family and friends!!!

HAPPY TO NEW YEAR TO ALL OF THE SIDESHOW FREAKS!

:fest :fireworks

Wow, 2007 was an outstanding year for me! I got all of the Hot Toys marines, Ripley, and the massive power loader. I also met many very cool new friends here! I hope to be a member on here for many years to come. My best wishes to everyone out the for a very happy and prosperous New Year in 2008!

It's been such a thrill for me to find a place online where I am welcome to share my passion and thoughts on the things I love to collect and customize, with others that feel the same way! :D

I'm one of those people that had to work today....on my 13th wedding anniversary, and I have to work tomorrow too. I'm in retail. The only days we're closed are Thanksgiving day and Christmas day.

Hi Jedimike! Happy New Year AND anniversary to you !! Yep, retail is where I am at and where I will be today from 9-5. Although I hope people have the common sense not to fill prescriptions today because doctors' offices are closed. But I find the general public can sometimes lack this common sense.:eek::rolleyes:

Back