Happy New Year 2013!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A thread for anything New Year's related. Like plans. Funny pictures. Whatever!

383609_467533559971695_1833683392_n.jpg

:exactly: :rock :lol

Fixed and you're welcome. :wave Oh and STFU, Eli!

The fix was awesome and I agree. :rock

Happy new year to all,amny more years of collecting,all the best.

Wife has the night shift at the hospital. I'll be at home with the dogs watching great movies all night! It's what I prefer anyways and my favorite way to start a New Years!

BuffyGirl, hope everyone at your house feels better!

Happy new year and may 2013 bring us many kicka$$ pre-orders so we can continue to bit&h about how broke we are!

I just wish I was doing something other than just sitting at home. All my friends are staying at home or babysitting for others. I hate being single for the holidays. :(

I am sitting at home alone too. It is not just you. It does suck but there is a lot of drunk driving and fireworks tonight, so I don't really feel as bad as being at home because I know I am at least safe. I mean, compared to the people that like to go to bars or clubs, I don't know, I rather be home alone and live to tell about it.

My best wishes for all the freaks here:1-1:, has been a pleasure to share and read your posts, thanks for all the laughs and complains:rotfl.

May this 2013 be great to all collectors and stay safe guys:duff

I wish my wife didn't tell everyone that we were planning on staying home tonight. Now there is bunch of damn kids here at my house to babysit. I wanted to relax *********. :gah:

Last edited:
Happy New Year everyone! May the new year bring you health, wealth, love and happiness! :)

Back