Happy Birthday Ski

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Ski still having two birthdays a year?

hulk-cake.jpg

Thank you so much everybody, it's been a wild ride, and I don't plan on slowing down!

Cheers to everyone and like Nazgul said, I'll be taking a break from dieting and start consuming some Pumpkins! :panic: :duff :chug

[ame]https://youtu.be/LazUZz3K6IY[/ame]

and I couldn't end this statement without a favorite gif...

picture.php

Ski

Thank you so much everybody, it's been a wild ride, and I don't plan on slowing down!

Cheers to everyone and like Nazgul said, I'll be taking a break from dieting and start consuming some Pumpkins! :panic: :duff :chug

and I couldn't end this statement without a favorite gif...

picture.php

Ski
Cheers bud :duff

I still lol at that gif. What is it from?

Ok first I need to start and thank the guys that sent me some items as gifts, for my bday, etc... I really didn't even expect anything from anybody at all from doing all these commissions but I respect this so much, even the smallest items I will keep in reminders as to why I started doing commissions and that are good friends here at SSF. There's a few blue rays and DVD's that I haven't pictured and I won't mention any names or anything just so I don't want to show favoritism or maybe simply those guys wouldn't want to be mentioned so I have to respect that as well. A true appreciation and gratitude to the fellas that sent me these items! :bow :D

IMG_7594_zpsc0d6928d.jpg

I really appreciate it!

P.S. the HULK is really so much fun! :D :)

Ski

Back