Happy 75th Birthday Jim Henson!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.FeelGood

Super Freak
Reaction score
The man himself, creator of the Muppets, Sesame Street, The Dark Crystal and responsible for the creation of the Creature Shop and the Children's Television Workshop would have been 75 today!!!

With the return of the Muppets to the big screen later this year its definaly time to;

Put on music, Light the light, and celebrate the great man himself Jim Henson on his birthday!:D

Yay!! The animated images on Google's search page right now are sooooo cute. :D

JimandMuppets.jpg

So is your humor.

It is dead. Let it go. :nana:

I wasn't trying to be funny. Just in general, wishing people that you don't know happy birthday is weird (like movie stars, athletes, etc.) but when you go a step further and wish a deceased person happy birthday that's on some other ish.

I wasn't trying to be funny. Just in general, wishing people that you don't know happy birthday is weird (like movie stars, athletes, etc.) but when you go a step further and wish a deceased person happy birthday that's on some other ish.

Yeah, I know what you mean, like whats with a billion people wishing Jesus a happy birthday (death-day actually), nuts:monkey1

Mexicans don't celebrate birthdays? Damn. :(

Apparently I know nothing about Mexico or Canada.

I couldn't agree more.

:exactly:

Well If It helps honor his memory and remind folks of his achievements when alive, well then imo It's all good.

You can remember a guy on his birthday or whenever, and though it's a bit arbitrary, it's a time that you can periodically remind yourself to remember a family member, a great entertainer, a person of historical importance, etc. So I think that's fine. But I also don't see much point in wishing a dead guy a happy birthday. Or a celebrity that won't ever read your post.

Back