• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hano wolverine comic kit price lowered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: fs custom figures and custom headsculpts, guts,deadpool and more.

bump to the top with new stuff.

bump for a good dude good luck on your sale!!!!!!!!!!

bump for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump for the day!!!!!!!!!

bump it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: prices lowered fs custom figures and custom headsculpts, guts,deadpool and more.

bump prices lowered!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: prices lowered fs custom figures and custom headsculpts, guts,deadpool and more.

Which version of the Deadpool suit is that?

dead pool is sold bump for other stuff.

green lantern sold!!!!!!!!!!!

myers is now pending!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any more pics of Dredd?

Lt next time you sell something the magnitude of Bill the Butcher, please send me a pm.

I keep looking at that picture and I keep screaming!! :gah:

I did get good news though my Bill Head finally arrived in Seb's doorstep so it should get painted soon. :)

bump this s##T to the top lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myers is now sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bump to the top.

bump it up for dredd and guts!!!!!!!!!!

bump to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: prices lowered fs custom spawn figure, judge dredd, guts figure parts.

bump spawn has been added see first page!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: prices lowered fs custom spawn figure, judge dredd, guts figure parts.

$$$$$ how much is spawn bump$$$$$$

Back