• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hano wolverine comic kit price lowered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lt0778

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok fellas selling my hano wolverine set looking to get what i paid for it 100.00 shipped
wolverine2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: custom 1/6 judge dredd also rainmans bill the butcher

this is killing me to do this but i got some bills that are over due so i'm letting my bill the butcher go. this was the last clothing set rainman had for sale i contacted him and he had a extra head so i was able to score this beautiful piece i'm almost crying as i write this. i even got rainman to paint the head for me. i finished it off with a evilface decal my asking price is $800.00 firm. i like for one of my fellow freaks to get this really don't want to put it on e-bay feel free to pm me with any questions shipping is included with this price and u.s only please.
103_5152.jpg
103_5151.jpg
103_5165.jpg
103_5149.jpg

Bill is sold bump for judge dredd.

I really don't sell much stuff on here so I thought it was a fair price plus it's going to a good Guy.

Man I am never going to own a Bill :gah::monkey2

Seb just through Sloth's head in there and lets call it a day

That was an amazing price.

bump before it goes to ebay. feel free open to offers but no low balling please.

Re: custom 1/6 judge dredd also ones custom blackest eyes myers sculpt.

bump for dredd and added ones custom new myers sculpt. the blackest eyes. asking what i paid 120.00 shipped.
myershead.jpg

Re: custom 1/6 judge dredd also ones custom blackest eyes myers sculpt.

price lowered on dredd 300.00 shipped!!!!!

Re: price lowered on custom 1/6 judge dredd also ones custom blackest eyes myers scul

bump it up!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: custom 1/6 judge dredd also ones custom blackest eyes myers sculpt new pic.

new myers pic added
myers4.jpg
myers3.jpg
myers2.jpg

Re: fs custom figures and custom headsculpts, guts,deadpool and more.

bump for new stuff added!!!!!!!!!!!

Back