Hannibal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enough with the urfquake coverage! It was a small one! I wanna watch Hannibal! :gah:

I can't even watch it until tomorrow even though I've got the time. Stupid local NBC being too afraid of the show to air it. Gotta wait for CW or on Demand tomorrow. All of the spoiler tags have me excited :(

Really wouldnt look if u don't like spoilers

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sweet! I want bloody Lecter and muzzled Will. Man I wish we get 1/6 of these someday.

Wish Funko would at least add these to their Legacy line instead of just doing those Pops. But yeah, definitely need someone to pick up the 1/6 license. At least there is that Hannibal head coming out any day now and you can pretty much build a Jack Crawford from HT parts (minus the soul patch is all). I'm just waiting for all the parts to arrive on that one myself.

The wait for Friday's episode is killing me! I can't even watch it on demand yet because it doesn't air until 10PM here tonight and they won't put it on demand until it does :lol

Had to watch it on NBC online this a.m. since they pretty much ran news of the quake all night.

A Jack Crawford would be easy with the Noland head. A Lecter would need a Kato-level suit (at least imo) once head from Eleven comes out. Will Graham with clear muzzle, now that would be a great project for anyone.

That was a great episode. I'm really hoping Funko or someone picks up figures other than those stupid Pop figures.

I just don't buy Hannibal as the community pool swimmer though :lol I'd think he'd have his own pool or at least a fancy spa/gym he'd be a member of. Minor gripe. Never new Hannibal was a swimmer to begin with.

Back