Hannibal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and Bates82 both have Hannibal sculpts on order from 11...Eta is April, and were looking for fabrics for suits.
No Hugh Darcy sculpts around or anything that could be modded into a HD/WG imo, but for Crawford...Predators Nolan.

004333wj5orewlj5585dgi-150x189.jpg

I have this on order as well. I shoulda picked up that Noland head from TA when I had the chance. If you can get a plaid suit done in the same cut and quality as Yunsil or Kato (just typing his name makes my wallet scream in pain), I'll be very interested. Has to be plaid. :D

Anyone making figures for this? Funko have the license for those Pop things, but I'd love figures of Hannibal, Jack and Will. I'd also love someone to do dioramas of all the victims, like McFarlane's Tortured Souls years ago.

That's downright macabre. I think this is an amazing show, but never would I, in a million years, buy something like that. One of the things that already is kind of unsettling is just how accurate their portrayals of the victims are. A lot of people say that this is one of, if not the most realistic crime shows on television, so, yeah; moral of the story: No thanks. Well, I mean, some company can make them if they want, and anyone's more than free to collect them, given the opportunity, but I think Raylan Givens said it best: "I don't know. I figure people are entitled to their hobbies and I'm entitled to think those people are creepy. No offense Karl. "

As a work of pure fiction, I think such dioramas would be as harmless as your run-off-the-mill TWD zombie or Jason victim. This show has really made an art form out of death and dying, as macabre as that may sound. But personally I think it's rather cool to have a display of the death scenes--from bodies impaled on stag horns to lobotomized corpses encased in honeycomb dripping with nectar chilling on a tree trunk--if you're a true...die hard? :lol Of course it's nothing you'd want to show impressionable kids; but to display your affection for the show, totally as innocuous (if not more so) as any of the beheading paintings by Caravaggio or Titian imo.

As a work of pure fiction, I think such dioramas would be as harmless as your run-off-the-mill TWD zombie or Jason victim. This show has really made an art form out of death and dying, as macabre as that may sound. But personally I think it's rather cool to have a display of the death scenes--from bodies impaled on stag horns to lobotomized corpses encased in honeycomb dripping with nectar chilling on a tree trunk--if you're a true...die hard? :lol Of course it's nothing you'd want to show impressionable kids; but to display your affection for the show, totally as innocuous (if not more so) as any of the beheading paintings by Caravaggio or Titian imo.

Or maybe...

That's downright macabre. I think this is an amazing show, but never would I, in a million years, buy something like that. One of the things that already is kind of unsettling is just how accurate their portrayals of the victims are. A lot of people say that this is one of, if not the most realistic crime shows on television, so, yeah; moral of the story: No thanks. Well, I mean, some company can make them if they want, and anyone's more than free to collect them, given the opportunity, but I think Raylan Givens said it best: "I don't know. I figure people are entitled to their hobbies and I'm entitled to think those people are creepy. No offense Karl. "

8OUWX.gif

Don't go trying to use one of my favorite comedies of all time to undermine me. I know it's my opinion; I was just stating it. I'd have to be a really egotistical ***-hole to state my opinion as fact. I may be a slightly judgemental ***-hole, but I refuse to think of myself as an egotistical one.:lol

Me and Bates82 both have Hannibal sculpts on order from 11...Eta is April, and were looking for fabrics for suits.
No Hugh Darcy sculpts around or anything that could be modded into a HD/WG imo, but for Crawford...Predators Nolan.

004333wj5orewlj5585dgi-150x189.jpg

Count me in for a Hannibal suit :rock

His clear plastic suit could be an interesting look as well.

Another excellent episode. I loved the ending, but Beverly was pretty dumb to go into a suspected serial killer's basement by herself.

It's been a long time since I've seen Amanda Plummer in anything. Making Honey Bunny an expert on honey was a nice touch.

That's in the works :wink1:

Count me in for one of those as well! Definitely interested in a full plaid suit and plastic suit. Some latex gloved hands would be a good touch too. Surprisingly missing in 1:6.

Another excellent episode. I loved the ending, but Beverly was pretty dumb to go into a suspected serial killer's basement by herself.

It's been a long time since I've seen Amanda Plummer in anything. Making Honey Bunny an expert on honey was a nice touch.

Well, I don't think she exactly had a warrant or cause to search his house. But once she got what she was looking for, she definitely should have gotten out of there ASAP.

Yeah, she should have just taken the evidence that she had and returned with backup.

This was one the best episodes yet. The crazy honey lady's victim with the empty eyesockets was just plain disturbing.:horror I sure hope this show is getting the ratings that it needs to continue because it's definitely one the best shows on TV.

To be completely honest, in the event that this ever did get cancelled. (I sincerely hope it doesn't), I could easily see Netflix or one of these other companies picking it up.

I certainly hope so. Its one of my favorite shows right now in ALL of television. Its surprisingly intense for network TV. I could easily see someone like AMC picking it up too.

Although technically here in Utah, NBC already dumped it and CW picked it up :lol

An article that contains a spoiler for Friday:

Spoiler Spoiler:

An article that contains a spoiler for Friday:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

WTF?

If I had to guess, it's probably to keep things interesting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Enough with the urfquake coverage! It was a small one! I wanna watch Hannibal! :gah:

Back