Hanging Sign Displays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinoco

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello, I've returned to the forums, and my Toy Story collection has continued to grow. Just to give a quick rundown, I've got a lot of promotional merchandise from the first film, most of which was displayed in retail stores. While the standees posters are easy to display, there's a few items that I'm wondering about the best way to display:
x7zvt.jpg

I've got a complete set of these hanging signs, meant to be hung in grocery stores to promote Frito-Lays products. They're double-sided, and made of cardboard. Nowadays, I would not hang these by their original hole, they're just too fragile. Any ideas on how to display them otherwise?

kd9z5l.jpg

Similarly, this Nestle sign was intended to go on top of store shelves. By the looks of it, however, it hasn't been used (folding isn't present).

24pklmd.jpg

Finally, I believe this is a marquee for the drive-thru menu at Burger King. It's thinner than the previous two and made of dense cardboard.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Nothing available to judge size but shadow boxes come right to mind, or even picture frames if the material is not to thick.

Back