Han Solo - Rebel Hero - Sideshow Exclusive 20-25 Days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think $500 is pretty close. Unfortunately this is the only exclusive I missed, have Luke, ordered Ben, Greivous, Vader, and Leia. I had a baseball game to play by the time I got my announcement, waaaay too late.

I think those that are passing on farmboy Luke will regret it when they have Leia and Han standing up there alone. I didn't dream I'd like him as much as I do either.

Han Solo

Woo hooo! Got my notice as well, so happy this will arrive soon! Let's see, if it ships in 7 days, that means it should arrive by the 1st of January! (The first part of January, not January 1st, of course!). I'm stoked!!! :joy

My card was charged too, I expect the Han Sole SSE will ship the week of 12/26. Whoohoo!!!

:joy

Can't wait to see an actual photo of this piece (i.e. not the Sideshow prototype). I'm still debating if to keep the order live...

Man, at this time of year, I couldn't afford both the Exclusive and the Regular PF, so cancelled the regular, even though I think I like the regular better. Figured it might be easier to pick up the regular Han on ebay later when I have more funds.

I'll be going into the New Year really poor this year... :banghead

Polystoner said:
Man, at this time of year, I couldn't afford both the Exclusive and the Regular PF, so cancelled the regular, even though I think I like the regular better. Figured it might be easier to pick up the regular Han on ebay later when I have more funds.

I'll be going into the New Year really poor this year... :banghead

Good choice. If you want both...better to keep the exclusive now.

My shipping notice came too...probably won't be here until Sat or next week though.

I ordered mine from a retailer and they said they do not have any idea when they are going to get him in! :(

Friday looks like the day for me. Love how quickly SS ships to me in Ontario but the cost for shipping explains that. :horror
Luke is waiting patiently for Han to join him.

Silverbc3 said:
Friday looks like the day for me. Love how quickly SS ships to me in Ontario but the cost for shipping explains that. :horror
Luke is waiting patiently for Han to join him.

Do you mind telling me what you were charged for shipping, I am wondering what to expect myself. Thanks

Back