Premium Format Han Solo Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not liking the face sculpt

Between this and the awful Luke sculpt, looking like I will be skipping these two. What a shame :/

Give me Phase II Rex please.

you're right. then again, given the absurd asking price and mediocre reception...we may all be surprised as far as the edition sizes go.

well we all know thats not gonna happen at all..

ES going to be huge on both

star-wars-han-solo-premium-format-300500-19.jpg

The pieces don't even line up next to each other, they both just have those weird Falcon pieces sticking out on opposite ends. So it appears the only thing they accomplished with those is probably making the bases too wide to fit them both in a Besta together.

star-wars-han-solo-premium-format-300500-19.jpg

The pieces don't even line up next to each other, they both just have those weird Falcon pieces sticking out on opposite ends. So it appears the only thing they accomplished with those is probably making the bases too wide to fit them both in a Besta together.

You could pose chewie with his back turned :huh

This is just a big let down especially for the many who have been waiting for a movie accurate Han. So my question is do they really have the rights to make a movie accurate face of Harrison Ford or is it just really that hard to sculpt it. I mean why did the other premium formats of Harrison Ford like the Indy PF came close to Harrison Fords portrait. This just doesn't resemble him.

Back