Han Solo PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am curious about the going rate for the exclusive Han Solo rebel hero PF.
After years of looking I finally just got one un-opened for $250 shipped. Beautiful statue, I have the reg as well, the price seemed fair and my will power collapsed.
I know I paid less than retail, and a little curious how I did on price, i know this one at least was up there.
Thanks, sorry for the necropost.

After years of looking I finally just got one un-opened for $250 shipped. Beautiful statue, I have the reg as well, the price seemed fair and my will power collapsed.
I know I paid less than retail, and a little curious how I did on price, i know this one at least was up there.

I think you did quite well for the exclusive.

You did great man! One of the few members i know of here on the forums, that have one. I have it too and love it, i think it's only limited to 250 :hi5:

Thanks, it’s an awesome statue. This was the one that taught me about the exclusive version; pre-ordered weeks late and did not find out about the exclusive version till months later (no shot on the wait list). It would have run me around $350 if I had managed to get it at the time direct (with the 8% in state kick-in-the-face I have to pay) so I jumped based on that, but it is always great to get a good deal.

I did not believe the description, but sure enough it was new, un-displayed and sealed in the box. I can't imagine having statues like these and not displaying them, at least at some point. Fortunately it is old school Sideshow; well-built with soft foam packing and a heavy box; arrived flawless. I forgot what it was like to pull a flawless statue out of a Sideshow box.

You did great man! One of the few members i know of here on the forums, that have one. I have it too and love it, i think it's only limited to 250 :hi5:

They did an awesome job in packing those earlier statues.

I guess it wasn't "cost effective" to continue.

They did an awesome job in packing those earlier statues.

I guess it wasn't "cost effective" to continue.

Got mine today and was fleshed by the packaging job. Great job Sideshow!

The Statue and Likeness is also very fine. In hand it looks much better. Got him for 195$ shipped.

3ab486b8ebe92671f3b50b5d1c44a0f6.jpg

ea7fb32198e3ca5c0e49712fd1377c49.jpg

Chewie? We are home :)

ecbb3ff4adb54e6a22fd0e1b934b7ded.jpg

Nice! Yeah, for whatever reason some don't really like this PF, but alongside Chewie and Leia, I think he looks really great. Spitting image of Harrison Ford? No. But pretty good, and I love the pose.

I keep wishing SS would take another shot at Han so I could have one in my display. He's my favorite Star Wars character after all.

I keep wishing SS would take another shot at Han so I could have one in my display. He's my favorite Star Wars character after all.

Wasn't a Bespin Han rumored to be in the making? I have yet to get a good Han in my collection because most companies can't get the likeness down. The only one I have is the Hoth Han Solo bust from GG but would love for SS to perfect a PF statue.

Well if SS doesn't do a new one I hope he'll be one of the earlier Star Wars pieces that XM is doing.

Yeah. He's not in the initial. At h of characters that they released anyway. Still this sideshow piece just doesn't capture him for me. I think sideshow has a hard time capturing Harrison Ford's characters.

I actually finally got one of these last week and it was still brand new and sealed.

19684052579_70c1149eb6_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

I knew this piece was not going to be the greatest, so I went into it with really low expectations but I actually really like it. Sculpt actually looks pretty good and the mixed media outfit is top notch. Also it has by far the best protective packaging of any PF I've ever received.

A lot of the older ones have better packaging. The old PFs aren't bad (Leia's ANH actually is AMAZING) though a bit undersized. However the likeness are generally not there (Leia's ANH is good, and Luke's ROTJ Jedi one is too imo) and sometimes the MM is a bit heavy handed but otherwise they are well worth their asking price, but I think most people just hope for better renditions nowadays. Also Han's fingers are creepy weird :p

I think xm wont pull-off the likeness..

Instagram: soysith

I respectfully disagree. It's too early for us to hold judgement on their starwars line considering it is in the very early stages of production. Their marvel line is nothing short of spectacular and i expect the same thing for their starwars line. This company goes deep into space just to make sure their product is spot and dead on with everything. Likeness, QC, proportions, colors, shadings, details etc. They actually listen to their customers comments. Whenever one collector will tell them hey that head of darth vader doest look like what it was in the movie, rest assure that statue will not leave the factory until it is corrected. So if you apply that principle with their human characters, whenever we collectors tell them Hans likeness doesnt even come close to harrison ford that statue will not leave XM's factory until it will really look like harrison ford. So I'm not worried at all if they can nail the likeness or not because i know they can. Thats just my 2 cents.

People think they are bad with comic sculpts. They have to adjust constantly on many of them. Now, throw in the fickleness of realistic sculpts topped with the unrelenting fickleness of Star Wars accuracy nerds. That could pose some major hiccups.

People think they are bad with comic sculpts. They have to adjust constantly on many of them. Now, throw in the fickleness of realistic sculpts topped with the unrelenting fickleness of Star Wars accuracy nerds. That could pose some major hiccups.

I think their comic sculpts are ok, it's more like people cry then it gets changed, then people cry to change it back :p Some of it's not great like that 3rd wolvie head but in general I've liked most of their headsculpts. I am unsure of their realistic HS though.

Back