Han Solo PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap has the best Han IMO. He may be selling it for those interested:

hansolo1.jpg

hansolo2.jpg

The eyebrows on his are awesome...most are FAR too thick.

When I first saw the prototype with the original paint job, which you can still find a pic of on Sideshow I believe, I was totally sold!!

When I saw the production pics with the factory paint job, I was more than a little dismayed, it's like when the Anakin 12" came out, everyone complained about the paintjob. The sculpt is definately there. I can see someone on these boards making a killing with repaints for this figure along the line. I'll join the queue.

D

Nice pics, Gruson....who is selling it (maybe)?

100_0104.jpg
[/IMG]

...Caps' is magnificent...I must be color blind, but the flash really shows the uneven paint apps....this was my third attempt at repainting this PF, and gave up.....

Does Caps do custom paint jobs or was that a custom from another?

Last edited:
Caps is not a custom, that is how he received it!

You can message him at cap70 over at statueforum.

I wish I had one to repaint... It's a good sculpt, just a horrendous paintjob. Cap's really proves that point. I hope to score one eventually, just to give it a shot.

I just won this on Rebelscum, and I'm wondering what I'm going to see when I open the box. The only PF I've ever been interested in was Vader, but Han Solo is my favorite OT character. Here's hoping that what I receive lives up to my expectations.

I wish I could get a hold of a Han exclusive for a half way decent price. Its the only PF exclusive that I dont have and I really need to get it but Im just waiting on a good price for one.

Like this Rory?

solo.jpg

with a Falcon background, that would F'N ROCK!! :rock

I'm hoping we'll eventually get a diorama with Han and Chewie against the Falcon exterior and maybe a 1:6 Han and (fingers crisscrossed multiple times for an extreme degree of pain) Chewie from ANH with a plethora of Falcon environments (a la Jabba throne)--- the c_o_c_k_pit, ramp leading up, booth to go along with the holo chess table...

A guy can dream can't he?

Cap70 is selling that awesome PF Han that I pictured in this thread!

$150 plus shipping

Someone should jump on this one!

Email him over at statueforum if interested.

Interesting...

I've PMed him at SF. We'll see how much shipping is.

It just occured to me this morning that the only two PFs I lack in the SW line are Han and the original Luke...

I just got this guy today!

I love it! So happy I got him. Best likeness? No, but it's there. And it still says Han Solo all the way.

I am building the original classic line up from 1977, and I'm almost there.
Just need Tarkin, A Stormtrooper and the Droids and Chewie and my Star Wars PFs are done! :yess:

[ame]https://youtu.be/h42CVvDIZKw[/ame]

Back