1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I'm ordering as soon as Spooktacular is over. Might opt for two displays after all. Lol damn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing those. I'm going to hold off until Black Friday to see if they have any promotions for it but I will probably be picking it up at some point in the next couple months.

I like it, but I'm going to roll the dice and wait, because I honestly think they'll have these in stock for quite a while. So I'm going to hold out a while in the hopes of eventually snagging it for a more reasonable price.

Who thinks we will see a Hot Toys Han in Carbonite with a Han figure (as he appeared before or after he was incased in Carbonite) deluxe set in the future?

It's certainly possible. As is them including it in a deluxe release of Leia as Boushh.

Or they might do neither.

I guess you rolls your dice and you takes your chances...

I really do enjoy this figure it is large and a significant feature of my display. Very happy with how it turned out. Would have liked the base to be a little shorter and wider to accommodate more figures on display with it. But over all very happy.

77cfea9bcf97e9826b7a2524948a81bd.jpg
588e0a5bacdfd3d042baa6b54da5bfad.jpg

74797099c43c3628c3954fefadfbd4be.jpg

I really do enjoy this figure it is large and a significant feature of my display. Very happy with how it turned out. Would have liked the base to be a little shorter and wider to accommodate more figures on display with it. But over all very happy.

77cfea9bcf97e9826b7a2524948a81bd.jpg
588e0a5bacdfd3d042baa6b54da5bfad.jpg

74797099c43c3628c3954fefadfbd4be.jpg
Nice photos man [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I might try to get this at some point. Sideshow actually gave me back my reward points for the IG-88 return when I asked, which was surprising

My HIC display plate has some weird scratches. Kinda sucky because I'll never use the flip side of the display plate, and it sits front center in front of the slab... :/

IMG_3463.jpg
IMG_3464.jpg

Can anyone confirm the footprint of the staircase for me please? Also can you confirm the battery types used for both the staircase as well as the carbon block. Looked on Sideshow’s website but I don’t see the owners manual linked. Thanks in advance! Trying to see if I can fit this bad boy in my ESB shelf

Back