1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, ordered this. I have to sell off my Jabba Han in Carbonite now to pay for it but I think it's a good upgrade.

And I'm hearing DJ Jazzy Joost, master blaster of environment builders, will have something from Jabba's Palace on the drawing board soon.

At least that's the rumor I'm starting.

;)

Ok, ordered this. I have to sell off my Jabba Han in Carbonite now to pay for it but I think it's a good upgrade.

And I'm hearing DJ Jazzy Joost, master blaster of environment builders, will have something from Jabba's Palace on the drawing board soon.

At least that's the rumor I'm starting.

;)

Would LOVE to see him head to Jabba's Palace! Though with all the organic curves and uneven/masonry finishes, it would be totally different to his usual straight lines and clean finishes of spaceships and Death Star interiors.

Jabba's palace interior would be cool beyond measure but it's almost not at all feasible for more than one reason. Size for one. And the daunting task of acquiring all the extremely obscure and highly detailed inhabitants.

I'm not at all inclined to buy this chunk of plastic because of the ridiculous price but the rub is that Joost is making the freezing chamber dio. If I decide that I can't live without that dio this damn thing almost becomes a necessity. Sideshow ought to send Joost a thank you.

I'm not at all inclined to buy this chunk of plastic because of the ridiculous price but the rub is that Joost is making the freezing chamber dio. If I decide that I can't live without that dio this damn thing almost becomes a necessity. Sideshow ought to send Joost a thank you.

[emoji23] that would be nice. The prototype is moving along nicely. We are working on making the arm articulated. And testing the right type of finish.

c35e1cbf332f05e583fcb0e7540d72f6.jpg

f30ce8b9d4fe503d278cf726fe7eecdd.jpg

d6d2a0fcaec05207c31eda480fffdafc.jpg

1e6c29ce304ac4450f0010b0dc6596da.jpg

Www.jazzincdioramas.com

So far happy with this
4e22af7514635f2679a6e00aa2677e05.jpg

Nice shot! Can’t wait to get one to put with my Fett.
I was on the verge of committing to all of the bounty hunters, but I’m gonna compromise and just get this. Even though it’s pricey, it will save me about 1500 bucks and some shelf space. Works for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One criticism I have is that the mouth is off. Otherwise it would have been a perfect sculpt. Damn you SS you had one job

The paint app on the Han in carbonite could've been a bit nicer and more metallic, but on display it still looks pretty damn awesome with the Bounty Hunters. Can't wait to finish the troupe with Zuckuss and Dengar!

20171202_211058b.jpg

Good idea getting a set of matching stands for the bounty hunters, khai. Makes a difference having them all uniform like that.

Here she is inside the partially completed prototype of our 1/6 carbon freezing chamber with articulated claw
5e17c14f3d9f4406ccde570d132d655d.jpg

Thanks! Light up ceiling test for the 1/6 carbon freezing chamber and testing background graphics

420947f4bb1f848555dfc12ae4c09276.jpg

5f9c1557848bfd04769b0589f7bc4617.jpg

Just picked up Han in Carbonite from Midtown Comics with a 25% off coupon I received. He was already 8% off so I got him for $187.50 + shipping. Thought I'd share in case anyone else was looking to pick this up for less.

Just picked up Han in Carbonite from Midtown Comics with a 25% off coupon I received. He was already 8% off so I got him for $187.50 + shipping. Thought I'd share in case anyone else was looking to pick this up for less.

Now that is more like a realistic price I'd consider paying for this.

Trying to decide whether to hold onto the original Han in carbonite or see if HT will produce one. The light-up feature is cool,

The paint app on the Han in carbonite could've been a bit nicer and more metallic, but on display it still looks pretty damn awesome with the Bounty Hunters. Can't wait to finish the troupe with Zuckuss and Dengar!

View attachment 380559

Three of those guys didn't have a d***ed thing to do with capturing Han. Just standing in for the photo op.

Looks cool.

Back