1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was really meant as a light hearted remark. I don't want to see anyone's licensed product get recasted but no way am I supporting SS on this. What a joke.

That was really meant as a light hearted remark. I don't want to see anyone's licensed product get recasted but no way am I supporting SS on this. What a joke.

Definitely will not buy this way overpriced piece of plastic. Not a chance. Even the base is unusable to use has dio with Fett taking Han to Slave 1.

Can this even be called a "figure...?" Seems more like a prop or a table. But hey, at least they nailed the likeness..

Get this fridge on Amazon for 65 bucks. It's 14" tall, so I bet the Han is 1/6 scale to display with figures and have a cold drink while you arrange your collection.
Crazy that one company can pUT an accurate Han on a refrigerator for 65 and another can cast a chunk of plastic for 250.
Screenshot_2016-10-28-19-49-13.jpg
Screenshot_2016-10-28-19-49-30.jpg

Just received the Hasbro one. It looks better then I expected. It'll make a great background piece. For 30 dollars.

Just received the Hasbro one. It looks better then I expected. It'll make a great background piece. For 30 dollars.

That's the one I have. No way is SS's worth spending $250.00 to upgrade from Hasbro one. They are high on this asking price. It's half the cost of a freaking Vader Premium Format for cripes sake.

Get this fridge on Amazon for 65 bucks. It's 14" tall, so I bet the Han is 1/6 scale to display with figures and have a cold drink while you arrange your collection.
Crazy that one company can pUT an accurate Han on a refrigerator for 65 and another can cast a chunk of plastic for 250.
View attachment 301711
View attachment 301712

That would be really funny if that fridge front turned out to be exactly 1/6 scale and people bought it instead... and got a bonus mini fridge for 1/4 the price.:lol

Can this even be called a "figure...?" Seems more like a prop or a table. But hey, at least they nailed the likeness..
It's really not a figure. It's more like an accessory or at most a diorama. It truly is a joke that they're asking $250 for it.

View attachment 301711
View attachment 301712

I had no intention of getting the SS figure, but I've already got a spot for the fridge in my room. :yess:

Not that but ordered the Han in carbonite business card holder on black friday from them.

Back