Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we really have to wait until PO day to get bigger pics? :(

I don't think so, under the "events" section it lists sneaks for the items under their feature week and then the PPO comes next; I would expect formal previews.

Well, the DEAD Butcher was kinda teased today, so maybe Luke/Han will be teased next week since it's next in line.

Depending on accessories, $179.99-189.99. Hopefully these guys have more surprises than the new sculpts.

Re: Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09?

Like I said in the General thread.. think I might wait to see more pics of Han and Luke.

Luke_Han.jpg

Looks like they have expressions.. wonder how that got past LFL?

Those are some interesting sculpts. Han has a "trust me" smirk but Luke looks like he was kicked in the nads.

does anyone else think that the pic shown has han's eyes looking upward......or is it just me???
may be the pixilation of the thumbnail.

hmmm new headsculpts...
look good from what i can see...im thinking they look like Planet of the apes,LOL
might be in,but the AUD to USD might kill me this time,especially with all the stuff i have on order from SSC....time will tell,and more fuller pics will too ;)

does anyone else think that the pic shown has han's eyes looking upward......or is it just me???
may be the pixilation of the thumbnail.

He does seem to be partialy looking up but It fits with the scene the expression is from right as he standing up from the chair to put the binders on chewie and says "don't worry chewie I think I know what he has in mind". As for the Luke sculpt he has that expression in atleast 3 difrent shots I found maybe more so there both decent choices in expression depending how you feel about displaying your figures. That han is just making me want a Chewbacca even more now being from that particular moment.

Back