Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09?

I'd want Luke to have the right belt but I doubt he will.

Im glad I joined this forum... other wise I would miss out on lots of figures...
Han and Luke are going to be awesome, too bad they are not giving us a chewie any time soon to display in the middle of Han Luke..

Man, I do hope for new head sculpts...But this is some very cool news indeed...

With these 2, plus probably another 3 more Sideshow exclusives...Im already $700-800in the hole with the exclusives that I know SDCC will have...

I imagine recycling Trev's ANH portraits is almost certain, especially given the silhouettes, the hair's clearly styled, not like slicked back helmet hair or wet trash compactor hair. To keep price down, I'm sure it's Trev's heads slapped on the ST bodies, hopefully something neat like a dianoga or something beyond just the figures will be included to set it apart from just being a kitbash pack.

So I guess they will have to have Pro heads as well? This could be a good thing like Clone Armor Obi-Wan. Also does this mean they will have to change the Pro since Luke is "a little short for a Stormtrooper"? Color me curious.

I hope that they come with ST Helmet heads too so that I can have three troopers to go with Vader when I get tired of Han and Luke.

Actually...It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities for them to include the ST heads, I just wouldn't expect them to be able to fit over the sculpts, they'd be a pop-off and swap kind of thing.

Weaksause if no ST helmets.

Hopefully these will have retooled Han and Luke sculpts like the Clone Obi. That would be ideal but I'm not counting on it. It would definitely make a pop-and-swap easier.

I wonder how will Sideshow deal with the difference in height between Han and Luke, since the Trooper body is of a standard height. Perhaps certain modification will be needed to shorten the legs for Luke?

Is it too much to hope that Sideshow puts Luke on a shorter ST body with a swappable helmet and the correct belt??

2? One set or two of each equaling four?

or too? In addition to other SDCC ex's?

Is it too much to hope that Sideshow puts Luke on a shorter ST body with a swappable helmet and the correct belt??

Definitely not. I have faith Sideshow will give as the perfect 'Han and Luke as Stormtroopers'.:D

Ah.... you edited. :lol

I'm definitely getting these because it was one of my favorite scenes in ANH but my expectations are low...I just expect the previous heads on the current Stormie body. I'm hoping that these won't be higher than the standard Stormies.

It's definitely not too much to ask. Looks like the silhouette is hinting at the height difference. I think most of us will want to post them with the helmet under their arms too.

Here's hoping they come with the DLT-19, commlink, and or binders. Oh and a different belt. If they go all out this would be awesome.

Back