HALO Spartans - Red & Blue Team Leader - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered both...

y7epyhe7.jpg

OMG dat OG chief...

tu8a9evy.jpg

I wonder if they are even going to send an e-mail newsletter out for this one? If they do it will probly be sold out before it does, lol.

I wonder if they are even going to send an e-mail newsletter out for this one? If they do it will probly be sold out before it does, lol.

I was thinking the same thing. Although this way it rewards the collectors who have been hitting refresh on SS's website throughout the day. :lol

Well, the people that REALLY wanted them have had plenty of time to order.. both are still up with no warning of sell out yet

"The Halo Spartan – Blue and Red Team Leader Premium Format™ Figures will have a limited edition size of just 100 pieces produced for each, and are sold separately. They will be priced at $399.99 with payment plan options available. Pre-orders start this Thursday, December 19th with an official announcement in the weekly Sideshow Newsletter. Party up!"

I don't know why, but I'm still feeling gittery about this one. If you get in your orders can they still cancel them due to too many people ordering at once and causing an issue?

"The Halo Spartan – Blue and Red Team Leader Premium Format™ Figures will have a limited edition size of just 100 pieces produced for each, and are sold separately. They will be priced at $399.99 with payment plan options available. Pre-orders start this Thursday, December 19th with an official announcement in the weekly Sideshow Newsletter. Party up!"

Exactly why I was curious there wasn't payment options. At least on my mobile and Mac there aren't...:huh

Click the pic! Buy now!

HALO Spartan – Red Team Leader
Spartan Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

HALO Spartan – Blue Team Leader
Spartan Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Back