HALO Spartans - Red & Blue Team Leader - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is weird..... But no mention of the pistol swap out weapon ...so they come with the exclusive weapon but not the regular?

And why not some unique weapons? Should be shotgun instead if the AR.

Just noticed that now that you mentioned it.
- Reg: Rifle, Pistol
- Ex: Rifle, Pistol, Needler
- R&B Spartans: Rifle, Needler

So lame at least give a different weapon....

But no SS sees ex is soldout while reg is still in stock so they made all those repaints the EX version to cash in....doesn't even have the decency to change a switchout weapon....

The original mc pf release has my highest praise as a top release. But what they are doing here is just low. Hope it's worth it to pull in an extra ~$75k while give the middle finger to everyone who bought the original, instead of just keeping your word on the already published ES and let your existing customers be happy.

If you want to cash in on clones then don't put an ES on the original...so shady

I won't be buying them

What you're expressing is why I figured Repaints never came with the Ex. It alienates those who have the Ex, and rightfully so, because there should be no other chances to get it. In this particular case I can see why they did it...the 300 of us with the Ex are still the only ones who have a version of this statue with all 3 weapons, any other version has 2 weapons. I guess that was the reasoning although it changes the EX from being the needler to just having all 3 weapons. But I think the Spartans should have had something different.

I don't know why someone who had the original would want these repaints at all. Same with the different versions of the PCS Street Fighter figs, the player 2 versions or whatever. Its the same exact fig but a different colour FFS.

I can see why...I have the White Costume Storm and Black Ex. I have them because Storm is my favorite female character. I can't decide which I like better. If Batman gets a blue version, I'm on that, too. Same with the new Spidey Com, if they did a black or other version, it's mine, because I really do love those characters.

But there's 3 reasons why someone would get these Spartans: 1. HUGE Halo/MC fan, like favorite character 2. Has money to blow, red or blue is favorite color and wants a great statue in that color 3. The ES...whether wanting to own it for the ES, or flipping it (how many of these will be on eBay tomorrow... "ONLY 100 MADE!"... lol), small ES pulls em in.

Still, next year I hope SS focuses on more original pieces and less repaints. Unless they want to throw in a blue Batman.

Last edited:
- Ex: Rifle, Pistol, Needler
- R&B Spartans: Rifle, Pistol, Needler

the 300 of us with the Ex are still the only ones who have a version of this statue with all 3 weapons, any other version has 2 weapons.

Confused_baby.jpeg

Hey guys,
I'm in Florida and don't want to miss out on these guys, when can I expect them to come up for order?

There isn't a set time usually but its almost always after 12:00 PM EST and before 5:00 PM EST.

Only 100 ES of each?

Wow....This will be nuts. Not as nuts as PZ days, but nuts. Hope everyone who wants this is ready. Not saying it WILL sell out quick, but you're going to be hearing about this one for a while, I bet. :lol

It will be interesting to see how long they last. Didn't the Chief at 300 take a while to sell out?

Back