HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing as the regular is still available, that's $300 + $20 rewards for the needler... Damn! :eek

I paid $600 shipped for mine a couple days ago cause i wasn't around when this was up for pre-order and i needed that dang needler. When i paid, i was worried about overpaying but now its not looking so bad. I'm guessing that the price will level out here eventually, i probably paid more than i should have but didn't want to face a possible $1000 figure in the future.

Crap, my UPS tracking was just updated for "Adverse weather condition" so I guess I'm not getting it today.

It's in Stafford TX however so tomorrow should be it.

I need opinions on my piece. There is a good amount of space between both guns and the left hands they come with. Am I over thinking this or is this a real issue?

Thanks

EX arrived yesterday, he is magnificent :yess:

DSC02987.jpg

DSC02988.jpg

DSC02989.jpg

DSC02990.jpg

Congrats! Nice pics, but just one suggestion...

...get Sagat inside some glass. That thing is worth more than MC or the Joker.

The needler is nice but the way to display The Chief is with the rifle.....so my ex is up for sale!

Arrived a day early:clap
Wow am I glad they packed these in and extra outer box , as mine was seriously hammered.
Yet the art box was still managed to get a tad crushed and the polystyrene corner things were in bits so shows what a hammering these go through on there way to international destinations.
Here is a crappy iPad pic next to my muckle halo 2 statue
I think the statue is a monster almost half the height of a detolf fits perfect on the bottom shelf.
I think the needler detail is superb also , would have liked more weathering but that is nit picking I suppose.

Back